Making Plans

*Tris' Pov*

I talk to Christina and get a very pleasant surprise... She and Uriah are dating. God how cute! We go talk to Tori and get infinity signs on the side of our feet. Chris turns to me saying " Matching tattoos proves we have an infinite friendship, no pun intended. " We laugh and go shopping Christina makes me try on a figure hugging dress that is a plain black and puts some eyeliner on my eyes (duh!) I surprisingly look nice and after getting changed back into my clothes I buy the dress and Christina buys a marron dress that brings out her curves. When we get back I get a text from Tobais saying that Chris and I had to meet him and Uriah at 7:00 and to dress nice. Christina starts freaking out because we only have two hours to get ready and I go for a shower when I come out she is fully dressed and made up, she looks very nice. She makes me get changed into my black dress and does my makeup. She pulls my hair back into a high pony tail and I look in the mirror. I don't look like Beatrice the small girl from abnegation anymore I look like a strong leader Tris/Six a dauntless...no a divergent. She has managed to give me curves me curves. It's 6:45 so we decide to walk to Uriah's because that's where they said they would meet us. We just go straight in but no one is there. I scream as someone grabs me from behind and Christina does the same then I am spun round and realise I'm staring straight into Tobais' eyes, seeing him makes my knees go wobbly. We are both blind folded and led somewhere. I keeping hearing Christina shouting at Uri in a playful way because he keeps making her walk into things. I hear the sound of water but I don't know where I am until Christina and I get told to take off our blindfolds. Right in front of us are both our boyfriends, both on one knee, both proposing, to us both. I am shocked and stare at Tobais for a minute until I realise what I'm doing and then nod my head unable to speak. I realise where we are when I hear Christina screaming oh my god we're in the chasm. This was where Tobias and I first kissed. I leap into his arms and he spins me round, when he stops spinning he kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear " I love you Beatrice Prior" " I know you won't let me forget" " Well I am your boyfriend. " "No your not " "What?!" " Your my fiancé" " Tris don't you ever do that again, you scared me" " I love you more Tobias Eaton" I scream and sprint up the stairs before he can reach me.

*Tobais' Pov*

She sprints up the stairs before I can reach her. For a small person she is very quick but her short strides are no match for my long ones and so I catch up quickly. I grab her and spin her on my arm then dip her and kiss her. As I pull her up she starts laughing and saying " You may have this dance kind sir." Christina and Uriah come up the stairs and Uriah's lips are stained red. We stand there for a while just chatting. Christina whispers something in Uriah's ear and he slams her against the wall smashing his lips against hers, she wraps her legs around his waist and has hers arms around his neck. I'm standing there quite awkwardly when Tobias pulls me close and walks towards the wall, he presses his lips to my forehead, then to my lips and then kisses the three ravens on my collar bone. He pushes me against the wall and turns around. What on earth is he doing. Suddenly he grabs my legs pulling me onto his back and yells to Christina and Uriah who are gasping for air " PIGGY BACK RACE! Last pair to the train are... PANSYCAKES!!!!" and then starts sprinting off at high speed.It takes a minute for Chris and Uri to catch on but they are catching up.

*Tris' Pov*

I kick Tobias like he is a horse and say " Come on boy you can do it." and the train comes into sight. He flies into the carriage with me still on his back and we lie in a laughing mess on the floor. Uri and Christina fly in and lie next to us, laughing also. Tobias yells at Uriah " And you tell us your not a pansycake." " Shut up" Uriah moans. Then yells " Here is a real test..... truth or dare." " DARE!" Tobias screams which is not his usual answer so Uriah says " I dare you to come zip lining with us! "

*Tobias' Pov*

I automatically take of my shirt and Uriah teases " pansycake" I retort " Fine I'll do it" I smirk. I look at Tris and she goes bright red in the face. I slyly say " Well Chris truth or dare." " Truth" " What did you do with Uri the night he never came back...Dun Dun Dun." " I'll do it now " " She pulls him into another compartment and they come back several minutes later and Uri's shirt is off, Chris' dress straps are are around her shoulders, her dress skirt is hitched up and both their hair is a mess. " She turns to Tris " Truth or dare" " Truth" " Have you and Tobias.... you know" she curses and says " I can't belive it I forgot to layer! " She slides out her dress to reveal that she had on a tank top and black shorts underneath. She started laughing like crazy and said " When you invited us I knew we would play truth or dare. You all think I don't know my boyfriend and his bestfriend." We all fall into laughter and then jump off the train onto the grass.

*Tris' Pov*

It turns out the boys have organised a romantic picnic, who knew. I have never seen Tobias so happy, it makes him look younger, takes the fatigue off his face. He doesn't look like Tobias Eaton the boy who was beaten by his father, but he doesn't look like Four the tough guy from dauntless, he looks like Tobias the boy who laughs with his friends and can live in peace. Christina turns to us and says " Time to make some plans " with a mischievous grin on her face.

****author's Note****

Not the best chapter but I'm trying to make them longer so I hope you are enjoying it