~*~*~*~ Yesterday ~*~*~*~

"This is like walking down the graveyard during the courage test," Tsuna said aloud seeing the desolate streets as a shiver went down his spine at the horrid memory. If he remembered correctly, it was a close call, since Bianchi's deceased boyfriend was out for revenge (for poisoning him with her poison cooking) and tried to drag him, and the newly arrived 15-year-old Lambo, into the after-life. Luckily Bianchi saved them... Sort of... The Thunder Guardian ended up being poisoned as well, because he had the same face as the ghost, then disappearing after the five minutes were up. The last he had seen of the teen Lambo, he was fine, besides the newly contracted Bianchi-phobia, similar to Hayato, but in an avoidance way.

A crow's call snapped him out of his recalls to awareness the still desolate area.

"Hehehe..." Tsuna laughed nervously as he looked towards where he came from, to his destination across the bridge he was currently on, "M-maybe I shouldn't have left without them. I just didn't think no one would be around," Tsuna said aloud to distract himself of the empty streets. However, it just seemed to intensify as his voice bounce off the walls into a small echo.

With a gulp, he looked back towards the direction of the school imagining his friend's reaction to seeing the empty classroom with only a note on his desk. 'They're probably running over here right now,' he thought, shaking his head the images of twin worried expressions upon their faces. 'M-Maybe I should... go back...'

Tsuna took ten steps back to the school before he turned and hurriedly went back towards the bridge.

'No! I'm only five minutes away from home! Going back now would take another ten minutes!'

Stepping onto the bridge, he practically dashed to the other side of the bridge. Intuition flared the moment he stepped off the edge of the bridge when movement from his left, immediately making his body do an autopilot jump to the side clumsily, literally falling onto his face in the process. He was too preoccupied with his hurting face that he didn't notice the pills fall out of his pants pocket and into the gathering rapids of the creek. Getting his bearings back together he looked at the area he was moments before, riddled with needles.

"HIIEE!"

"Impressive dodge," a voice called out from the treetops accompanied by several claps, "That Hyper Intuition is something."

Tsuna peered up to see a man sneering at him upon the treetops. Swallowing down the other scream that was trying to make its way past his mouth he tried to do as what Reborn had always lectured him to do in situations like these. ''Don't show fear to your enemies...otherwise, it will just give them more reasons to kill you' he says. It's easier said than done with a guy that has that kind of appearance!'

The man was tall in stance-and-stature, though it was hard to tell with him being on the tree and all. The dark short green hair was slicked back like it was slathered with a significant amount of grease to make an almost business-like appearance. In fact, the business suit and dress-shoes would fool anyone sane into believing he was, regardless of there being a lack of a suitcase. Tsuna wished he was just a regular businessman that was up a tree to help a tree-stranded kitten. But knowing his intuition (being always accurate of danger and picking out the truth) and his sudden lifestyle change into an upcoming boss of the largest mafia family in the world, his wishes will never come true.

He could run now, but the thought of this guy being an assassin, though trembling, made him stay glued to where he was. Knowing an assassins nature (Squalo as an example) he could even attack him in a populated area disregarding their safety. So he'd rather have himself being exposed instead of hiding behind unknowing people.