"Raven, Octavia, and I are Finn bashing tonight"

"Finn bashing? I could understand you and Octavia Finn bashing but why is Raven?"

"I didn't tell you" Lexa scrunched up her eyebrows and shook her head." Raven and Finn had a falling out and she kicked him out of their room last night. We're guessing he went home"

"What did they fight about?"

"Don't worry about it" Clarke grabbed her hand. "Let's go swimming"
*                                           *
"So is it what you expected?" Ellen asked, looking back at the wedding photo on the screen.

"Well, not exactly. Nothing has changed but everything seems different, you know? " Lexa explained, twisting the gold band around her finger. "It's only been a few months and we're still figuring out some things"

"Like what?"

"We're buying a new house because we need more room" Lexa beamed. "We're not sure how big we would want it to be, what schools are in the area, or how safe it is. We thought we'd have more time to decide"

"More time?" Lexa's smile got impossibly wider.

"Yeah, we're expecting. Clarke is, um, almost twenty-five weeks"

"That's like six months. So is it safe to say you conceived on your wedding night?"Lexa nodded." So you don't shoot and miss, then?"

"That's exactly what Clarke said when she found out"

"Do you know the sex?"

"Yes, we do. I couldn't wait"

"Obviously" Lexa laughed, shaking her head a little.

"I'd tell you the sex but Clarke doesn't want everyone to know. I can tell you it's what I wanted"

"Lexa?" Clarke whispered, shaking her girlfriend. "Lexa? Wake up" The blonde kissed her cheek. "Lex?"

"Yeah?" Lexa rasped, blinking her eyes. "Morning"

"Hi. What were you dreaming about? You were smiling in your sleep"

"A dream come true" Lexa leaned up, kissing her girlfriend. "Marry me"Lexa murmured, staring up at her.

"I think you're still out of it. Go back to sleep" Clarke chuckled.

"No. I'm serious. Be my wife" Clarke brushed the hair from Lexa's face.

"Oh, yeah. Where's my ring then?"

"It had a scratch on it so I had to return it" Clarke grinned. "Only the best for you, you know how it is"

"I'm sure" Clarke pecked Lexa's lips before disappearing into the bathroom. Lexa waited for Clarke to close the door before grabbing Clarke's cellphone.
*                                         *
"What is this secret meeting for? And it better be important" It was three o'clock in the morning and Lexa had to sneak out of their hotel room to meet up with Octavia.

"Do you believe in fate?" Lexa questioned. Octavia blinked before turning to leave.

"I'm going back to sleep"

"Wait! That's not why I asked you to come. I need your input on something" The smaller brunette turned back around to face her and made a gesture for her to continue. "Would it be insane for me to ask Clarke to marry me?"

"Damn it, is she pregnant? The record company was just about to start negotiations for a national tour" Octavia huffed.

"What!? No. I want to marry her and I need your help. I called Anya and she picked out multiple rings that fit the description of what I wanted. I narrowed it down to a few and I need you to find out her ring size. Or possibly talk me out of doing something crazy"

"I think the fact that you have already picked out rings means you're past crazy and have drifted into the realm of temporary insanity"

"Then help me propose"

"What the hell? Why not?" Octavia shrugged. "What do you have in mind?" Lexa grinned, pulling out her phone.
*                                        *
"Are you sure about this? You guys have been dating for what? 3 months?" Anya asked, reaching into her bag to find the ring.

"Positive and I knew she was going to be my wife when I first saw her. We could wait for years and it wouldn't matter. I'm going to marry her" Lexa replied, watching the blonde take out the ring box.

"And what prompted this?"

"We were talking about marriage and I had a dream and I wanted it to be a reality" Anya tossed the box at Lexa. "Did you get it engraved like I asked?"

"Yeah. Be honest. Is she pregnant?"

"No! Why do people ask if she's pregnant like?"

"I had to check. You know if she says yes, we could capitalize on the publicity. If you wait a few months to announce the engagement, we might have enough time to start your label. Knock out two birds with one stone"

"No, I might have a wedding to pay for. Maybe a little later"