chapter fourteen

Averys P.O.V
         I remembered blacking out. One second I was fighting for control the next I'm falling to the ground ....unconscious. I felt bad though. I knew it wasn't my fault but I could feel how worried he was for me. My feline whined. I could tell she didn't like having our mate taken away from us. I stood up, only to find my feet chained in silver. Idiots. Silver only works on werewolfs . I easily broke free from my chains. I then realized I was wearing a beautiful silk frees. my hair dressed in jewles. My frees was long and light, a simple cream color with blue accents when the light hit it. I was in a beautiful room. A large king sized bed with a red and gold comforter. I heard a knock on the door and a man emerged. My feline roared at his approach. Some how I could read his thoughts and they weren't very respectful...perverted would be an understatement. "I see you've awoken my queen." the man smiled. He was Burt ugly and old. Very, very old. He had a long beard, knawerled fingers, and a cold,menecing smile. I instinctively backed away. This man was evil, and I sure as hell didn't do 'evil.' "Now don't back away from me love, I only mean to love you. " Again, he smiled coldly.Given the fact that I'm very good at reading peoples emotions (on top of the fact I could read his mind) I could easily tell he knew something I didn't. And that didn't sit very well. Instead of yelling and going 'I'm on my period crazy ', I rolled my eyes. "Listen Yoda, I don't know who you think you are, but I belong to one man and one man only. A) he ain't you B) you're sickening to look at and C)  GET AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I RIP YOUR F 'ING THROAT OUT!!!!!" I roared this last part, letting my Luna / Feline take over. He took a few steps back. Most likely scared of my pure epicness. He then straightened his face and posture. Well, as much as he could given that hes 300 years old. "You will not speak to me that way. If you ever call me Yoda again -" "YODA!!!! " I yelled. He used in-human speed and grabbed my wrist. Damn he was strong. It then hit me why I could read his mind...he was a vampire ...there worse than the bloody Dutch. He got up real close to my face. He just stared at me, then at my neck. 'Let me take over pleeeeeeease!!!!! ' my Feline whined. 'Be my guest.' All I remember after that was throwing him on the floor and jumping out of the window.

                Ashton's P.O.V
     I sat in my office...in the dark. My wolf whined non-stop. ' I miss her too brow.' Was all I said. Then, he got angry. 'WHY IN THE HELL ARENT YOU GOING AFTER MY LUNA!?!?!? ' He yelled with such rage even I was scared. Just then, my Beta ran my office. "Hey Ashton, you might want to see this.' He said. His face was drained of all color, which made me get up. As I got closer to the the front porch the more energy I felt. Soon, the light was so bright hey dull at the same time I had to cover my eyes. Once I reach my destination, a tall,breathtaking yet powerful woman stood infront of me. "Hello Ashton, we have much to discuss of you want to get the Full One back."

        oooooo two cliff hangers!!! I bet you all hate me for it bit trust me it'll get better. I want to just say I am so thankful for all of you....I have now reached 114 readers!!!!!!  let me make you a deal....if I get 150 readers then I will make a sequal to this book!!!  So tell your friends and your friends grandmothers uncle and so on so forth. see, I told you there was a page Turner in store!  I absolutely love you all
-izzy