Chapter 2

Melanie's P.O.V
As I walked downstairs hearing my best friends yelling, "hey! Give me the donut before I splash you with chocolate milk you dick!"  I giggled knowing that was Maddy, I walked into the kitchen seeing Maddy and Jackson over the table pulling on a donut, I walked over smiling and grabbing the donut from their hands making it rip into two, the two went for it like zombies Maddy held up half a piece of a donut "My love!" She yelled dramatically and stuffed it in to her mouth, I sit down in the chair next to Sarah she whispers to me "they've been at that donut for the past twelve minutes" she says, I hide my smile behind my hand "so you ready?" Sarah asks me I nod "well come on guys " Sarah says to us getting up and grabbing her backpack, Maddy and Jackson look up grabbing their backpacks also, I run upstairs grabbing my backpack and head towards my door.

{ Skip Time to School }

Melanie's P.O.V
We walked inside of the school and saw lots of students around the building, "Hm so many people" I hear Maddy say I nod agreeing with her we walked towards were we always go, our favorite tree.

We love this tree its so comfortable and fun to hang on it, we run toward the tree and start to climb it when we hear a deep british voice, "excuse me?" I look down and notice a curly haired boy looking up at us "yes?" Maddy says, he smiles showin...

We love this tree its so comfortable and fun to hang on it, we run toward the tree and start to climb it when we hear a deep british voice, "excuse me?" I look down and notice a curly haired boy looking up at us "yes?" Maddy says, he smiles showing us his dimples, i stare at him thinking 'I want to poke his dimples' I giggled at that thought "I was wondering can I take a picture of you four on the tree please?",  "sure why not?" Maddy says and sits on the branch of the tree while we all copy her we wait as he brings out his camera, i looked at my friends for a pose and they were all smiling, i didn't feel like it until he said "hey smile for me beautiful".
I blush and slowly a smile spreads across my cheeks, he grins and takes the picture "thank you all very much!" He yells as he walks away very quickly in my opinion we all jump down, it was quiet for a moment until Maddy said "wait a damn minute i wanted to see the pictures!" Jackson nodded agreeing with her "that was weird he just took the picture and literallly almost ran away " I had a thought and spoke it out loud "what if he was from the yearbook and had to go quickly to his club?" My friends stared at me for a bit and shook their heads agreeing "i guess so" Jackson replies, for a moment we stood there awkwardly until the bell rang the four of us quickly grabbed our bags, I couldn't help but jog to the entrance of the school.

Maddy's P.O.V
"Mel! Wait the hell up!" I yelled after her as she sped passed our friends and our peers, "damn" i muttered quietly not wanting to walk as fast as her, I groaned as Sarah walked with me and Jackson went after Mel, "ugh I'm so tired" I say hearing Sarah laugh "you didn't even do anything why are you tired?" She scoffs at me "uh I'm tired because? Because I want to be tired!" I tell her crossing my arms smiling like I won a trophy, the bell rings again "fuck now I have to run or else we're going to be late" I say to Sarah she nods and jogs with me to class.

Thanks for reading 😌