2: "I'm Going To Meet Shawn Mendes"

"I'm going to meet Shawn Mendes"

Shawn's POV

"Ready to party?" I heard my best friend, Brian ask. "Absolutely!" I replied, "Then let's do it!" He said, and we both got out of the car.
"Out of all yours cars. Angelina is my favorite" Brian states. "Angelina?" I question, "Yeah, look at her" he said. "Come on Brian," I put my arm around him, "Let's find you a real girl?"

"It is a real girl. Oh, wow. Look who it is, Shawn Mendes' Girlfriend, the fantabulous fabulous, Camilla Cabello" he says sarcastically.
And right on que Camilla approaches us.She makes this kissy noise at me, I don't know why. It's weird. "Hi sweetie. Brian." She says the last part in a monotone.

"Ehhh...." Brian mumbles, "You look beautiful tonight" I said. "Mmm, I know! Wait till you see what I'm wearing tomorrow" she said. Oh Crap, I totally forgot. "Baby, you promised you we're gonna sing" she pouted. "Right. Hey, I'll be there." I gently rubbed my fingers against her cheek, "I promise" I said. She smiled. "Okay." She says "Wait.... something's wrong."

"Yeah you're here" Brian says out of nowhere. I wanted to laugh but instead I scowled at him and so did Camilla. "WHAT? It's guys night out!" Camilla ignores him and looks at me, "Where's the paparazzi?" She asks, Brian walks closer to her, "You did not blog again, did you?" He asks her. Oh my gosh, what is it with this girl and the paparazzi, it's like she's with me just for the fame or something. All of a sudden black van pulls up. OH NO.

Camilla smiles "Ahaha! There they are!" One of the people from the van gets out. "There he is! Let's run!" Camilla stands there, pretending to be confused while the paparazzi is snapping pictures of us. "Alright, back up, back up." I said calmly, but they wouldn't stop taking pictures, UGH! This is why I don't like the paparazzi, they don't respect your space. "Back up! Back up!" I said loudly putting my hands in front of the cameras.

Sabrina's POV

"You're not invited...." My sister says to me. We we're standing outside of class, I guess she's still mad about me disagreeing with her yesterday. "Everybody's invited Sarah, it's an all school dance." I said getting annoyed. "The operative word being 'dance'," she looks at her friend Alex, "Embarrassing!!"

"Don't worry, I'm just going there to cover it for the school paper" I said, "Oh" she​ simply said. "Oh, are you bringing your camera to California?" Her friend Alex asks. "Alex, of course I am" Sarah replys. "Because we still need pics of Shawn Mendes," Alex starts holding up this album, "Talking, walking, singing, moving, dancing, breathing", she said.

Okay, these girls are really starting to creep me out. "Why are you both so hung up on this guy?" I asked, getting irritated. "This guy," Alex says, obviously offended. "Now? You see what I live with", Sarah says to Alex, dramatically.

She's lucky she's my sister I would've been layed hands on her, but I'm kind of used to her wishing she I was into this Shawn Mendes guy, just like she's used to me wanting to be an only child.

"Little sister," Sarah starts, did I mention she was the oldest..... I Know sad right? She basically thinks she owns me. "When we go to California, you can play shuffle board with Grandma, but I'm going to meet Shawn Mendes," she says confidently.

I mentally laugh, "Just how are you planning to do that" I ask, I don't even know why I pretend to care about her crazy imagination, I guess it humors a little. "Well," Alex opens the album, " we've been mapping out his every move for the past 18 months!" Alex said, "Mmh, I know when and where he's likely to be every second of every day. About the time we leave for Los Angeles, he'll be having his daily meeting with his managers," Sarah adds.

Okay, these girls seriously need boyfriends or a hobby than being a stalker. I just walked away from them, to my next class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Update
September 2, 2017

Follow me on Instagram @brinascutest