Massage

Mitch sighed exhaustedly. He and the rest of Pentatonix had been there for the past 5 and a half hour s trying to figure out last minute details for their show, and the Christmas tour. He checked the time and internally groaned when he saw that it was 11:30 pm.

Finally their manager said "We figured out most of this. Let's finish up tomorrow." Mitch sighed again, this time in relief. He turned towards Scott who looked as exhausted as he felt. Mitch got up walked over to Scott and sat on his lap. "Hey baby" he greeted him.

"Hey Mitchy" Scott said kissing up and down his neck and running his hands through his hair. His ministrations almost put Mitch to sleep. Scott chuckled and lifted the sleepy man who didn't wake up until they were on the way home. Mitch stirred and mumbled a soft "Scotty? I'm tired."

Scott quietly said "I know babe. I know." He stopped the car at a store and Mitch looked up. "Home?" He asked. "Almost Mitchy. I just have to get something from a store. Just wait here for five minutes." Scott said getting out of the car. Mitch waited impatiently fidgeting in his seat. Where was Scott? What was he doing? All Mitch wanted was to go home and sleep. He grabbed his phone to call Scott and tell him to get his butt back in the car, but Scott was back with a bag in his hands before he could.

Mitch tilted his head towards the bag in question. Scott let out a chuckle. "You'll have to wait until we get home to find out." Mitch whined, but Scott just shook his head. He continued driving and arrived at their home. He tapped Mitch, who had fallen back asleep, on the shoulder. "Baby, we're home. Listen when we get inside I want you to take off your shirt and pants. Boxers stay on. And go lay down on our bed" Scott said gently. Mitch raised his eyebrows but mumbled a quiet okay.

Scott unloaded the bags and walked in to the house. He went to their room and smiled at the sight of Mitch sprawled out. He got the bottles of body oil out of the bag and gently straddled Mitch. He coated his hand with oil and started gently pressing from the top of Mitch's shoulder and down to the base of his spine. He kept it gentle and light. "Relax Mitch. You're so tense." Scott told Mitch.

Mitch sighed, feeling more relaxed then he had been in a long time. Between filming the future friends music video, starting their current tour, and planning their Christmas tour, time to relax had been few and far. Scott continued to massage him for fifteen minutes, making Mitch sleepier and sleepier by the second. He was almost fast asleep by the time Scott got off him but was just wide awake to pull him into a kiss.

"Thanks Scott. A girl couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I feel relaxed. Tired, but relaxed I love you so much. You always know just what I need and I love you for that." Mitch said, pulling Scott for another kiss. The two of them traded gentle, lazy kisses before falling asleep, entwined with each other