Chapter 1

After Renesmee was born and her mother died, Edward bite all over Bella's body until 3 days later, she never woke up. Carlisle told Edward that he is too late to save her.
Edward never see or hold his new daughter for few weeks and Samantha tries help him and asked him to be there for his daughter, for Bella. But he never listened to Samantha and she sighs and felt sorry for him then left his room to go downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edward's POV
I want Bella so much! But she gone.
Samantha is right, I have to be there for my daughter but not just yet. I opened the door and went downstairs until I saw Samantha smiling at my daughter in her arms, she look at me and smiled at me, she stand up and about to give baby to me but I refuse and walk away to go in kitchen and saw my long-lost daughter Primrose helping Esme making dinner for Primrose because she is human. I sat in front Primrose and she look at me smile little because she is shy, I chuckles I read her thoughts.
"Don't be shy." I said, smiling at her.
"Um... How-" she paused and realised I read her thoughts, she look at me, "stop read my mind." I laugh.
"Why not?" I asked, smirks on my face.
"Because it private." She said and Esme nodded in agreement.
I can read other thoughts I knew someone in kitchen watching us, it Samantha.
"What you making sweetie?" Sam said, I used to called her Sam or Sammy in past but now I don't anymore.
"I'm making sandwich and salad, mum." Primrose said.
"Where is the baby?" Esme asked making me look at Sam.
"She with Rosalie, asleep." Sam said, I look away back at Primrose who is now eating her dinner. She giggles at me because I won't stop scaring at her. I read Sam's thoughts, she felt sorry for not telling me that I had a daughter for 15 years. I saw Sam walk out of the kitchen, I went after her.
"Jasper, have you seen Samantha?" I asked, Jasper said she in her room. I went upstairs and knock on the door, I heard she say 'come in' I went in and saw her head look down on the floor, if she wasn't a vampire she could cry right now I can tell. I sat on bed next to Sam.
"Don't blame yourself." I told her. She look at me confuse and realised she knew I read her thoughts.
"Stop read my mind." Sam said causing me laugh.
"Now, you doing same thing what ours daughter-" I pause realised what I just said 'ours'. She knew I accident said it.
"She is your daughter too." She said, she is right. Primrose is my daughter.
"Don't blame yourself for not telling me about Primrose. I'm sorry if I avoided or something that I made you get upset." I admit and I meant it every words, she look at me surprised.
"D-do you really mean it?" She stutter still surprised. I nodded, read her thoughts, she is happy and look confuse when I smiled at her before.
"Stop it." She said, she knew I read her thoughts and I laugh.
"Yes bossy." I said, she rolls her eyes causing me laugh, I missed calling her 'bossy'. She stand up and hold out hand for me take it.
"Come on, let meet your new daughter." She said, I accept it and take her hand.
We arrived the baby room and walk inside, my baby already awake. Sam pick her up and gave to me, I grab her and hold her smiling. She is so beautiful and she look like Bella, I can tell Sam looking at me, I look at her who is smiling.
"Aw! So cute!" Primrose said join with us. When she say 'cute' she mean my baby is cute. "What her name, daddy?" Primrose said I froze after what she just called me 'daddy', Sam asked me if I'm okay.
"Yeah I'm fine, I don't get used to it from what she called me." I said, Sam understand what I'm talking about.
"Sorry." Primrose apologies.
"No it okay, big princess." I said, Sam and Primrose laugh.
"Big princess?" Primrose said still laughing with Sam.
"Renesmee is little princess." I said already got name for my baby daughter. Sam and Primrose look at me confused.
"Who is Renesmee?" Primrose said.
"This baby name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. Bella always want name her that." I said, Sam and Primrose smile.
"That is soooooo sweet name." Primrose said I laugh.
Rosalie walk pass look angry I read her thoughts oh great! Jacob and Seth is here. Esme bought them here with us and Esme left the room.
"Congratulation Edward and sorry for your loss." Jacob said, Seth nodded. I thanked them.
"What her name?" Seth asked.
"Renesmee Carlie Cullen." Sam told them.
"That what Bella want to name her, right?" Jacob look at me and I nodded.
"It beautiful name." Seth said, I thanked him again.
I saw Jacob stand froze looking at my daughter in my arms, I realised he imprinted on my daughter.
"I'm so sorry, it-" Jacob get interrupt by me.
"No it okay but you hurt her I kill you, got it?" I ruled at him, he nodded quickly, must be afraid of me.
Then we look at Seth, oh no, not again he imprinted on my other daughter Primrose, Sam knew what imprinted mean and she accept it but will do same thing if he hurt her and she will kill him like me.