Chapter 1: Too easy

‘Well isn't this a way to start my new life as a straight out of high school graduate.’ I thought as i drove and looked in my rear view mirror in my new turquoise 2017 Dodge Challenger that i got as a graduation gift to see my family in another car. I was driving on an abandoned highway, going to this club that i was invited to.

I really don't know how i was included in it, except that i got a card in the mail saying where to go, the address and to pack extra clothes with also some money for food and other stuff you might need with the date i needed to come.

Since the club gathering was in Georgia like over 1,000 kilometers away from my home state in Delaware, my dad was like ‘ You're not leaving this state until you go to college alone.’ Therefore, i had to have my family tag along with me for this club. I sighed as i kept driving.

Another 3 hours passed and the sun was starting to go down. I grabbed my bag to pop some candy in my mouth since I've been driving since 3pm. I put my cruise control to let my arms and legs a rest as i called my parents.

“ Hey, how's the the trip going for y'all?”

“ Well it's going great. your dad is wondering how long until we get to GA? Your brother and sister are getting cranky because they have been in the car for hours.”

“ I'm not really sure but it should be two more hours until we get to the town.”

“ Ok, that's good. So how-WATCH OUT!!!!”

I looked in the mirror to see a creature in front of their car what looked like a little girl. Dad just try to stop the car but it failed. He hit the girl and the whole car went to the shoulder of the road. I dropped my phone and stopped my cruise control and made a u turn to see how my family was.

When i got there and got out the car, the two front tires were flat. i sighed and knew what this meant. My whole family would have to squeeze in my car in order to continue the journey since there weren't any houses or towns near by.

They loaded all their stuff in the trunk and my father took control of the wheel because he didn't trust my driving. So i had to sit in the middle in the back seat. we drive until we stopped at a gas station for food and an hotel to sleep for the night.

The next morning, we got up early and started on the road.Everyone was sleep except for my dad and i. We were an hour away from the town when i saw a little girl walking on the side of the road. she had on a white dress with a bright red dots that were stained on it. My dad being nice started to to pull to the side and wanted to ask her if she wanted a ride. i was against it but my dad ignored me.

The girl opened the door and bit into his neck. he was screaming which woke up the rest of my family. I was so in shock i couldn't do anything. I watched as she went to each door and eat each family member. After she got done with them, she looked at me and started to head for me. I quickly got my bag and got out my chinese daggers i got for my last birthday and stabbed her in the head. Thank god for tv and The Walking dead.

I got her body and the rest of my family’s remains and dumped them out on the side of the road. I got back in the car after the back breaking activity and continued to drive towards the town of Senoia unaware of the horrors that awaited me.