Luv

On YouTube, I've been seeing a lot of hate comments on Seàn's videos and BARELY anyone defending him, help me make those haters know who to pick on and who not to pick on!
ANYWAYS into the story!

After our ears were fine again, I had decided to pull mine in, along with my tail. Seàn remembered he had to make a video, he decided to put all of us in it... even my parents...

"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES, today we will be playing minecraft MURDER in honor of our special guests, Aphmau, Awesomedom, (YT/N), and Erin! We will also be joined by Markiplier and Pewds. Let's get started." I had the knife. I followed mom's avatar inside the treehouse without her knowing and hid.

"So... there is a certain ship and love triangle in this group." Mom's about to tell everyone about how I accidentally kissed Seàn and the part when Mark kissed me!... on the cheek of course.

"(Y/N) kissed S-" I cut her off by killing her.

"Rude... I was about to say that sh-"

"SO, ANYWAYS, MARK, HOW'S THE RELATIONSHIP!? Seàn, too, I guess..." Mark went deadly silent... it scared me...

"Just fine! Mark, um... not in one, anymore..." Seàn laughed nervously and gulped. I felt happy I had the opportunity to get into a relationship with him but sad for him at the same time.

"(Y/N) KISSED JACK!!" My face turned bright pink with slight anger... I think it was because of anger...

"Everyone meet me in the TV room." Erin ran by the treehouse with a gun out, while I crawled down the ladder and ran to the living room.

"Why?" Seàn, dad, and Mark asked.

"To ask you questions. I'm the detective." I saw dad, Mark, Felix, and Seàn running into the room.

"Mark! How do you spell witness backwards?" She moved to him.

"S-s-e-n-t-...i-w." She shot him and lost her gun, I decided to go for it and kill everyone, I did. (:3)

After a few more rounds of that we ended the video and Mark walked up to me and whispered.

"There's this place with great food. It'd be a shame if I went alone. Wanna go out with me?" My cheeks brightened and my eyes widened, for someone who I loved asked me out.

My crush...

My new friend...

My old pen pal...

"...no."