Welcome to Los Angeles

Introduction//Brynn Valentine (you)is a 20 year old upcoming web star moving to Los Angles to pursue her career .(This is what you look like)

Day 1:Move in Day  Brynn:"Ugh,I hate moving good thing I hired movers",she said to herself *she pulls out her vlog camera to start her vlog for today Brynn:"Hey Valenteens (fan name) what it do? If you don't know me and you're new to this lovely c...

Day 1:Move in Day
Brynn:"Ugh,I hate moving good thing I hired movers",she said to herself
*she pulls out her vlog camera to start her vlog for today
Brynn:"Hey Valenteens (fan name) what it do? If you don't know me and you're new to this lovely channel my name is Brynn Valentine
and I'm a loner...so today is a pretty awesome day because I am in the process of moving yay *she says sarcastically...
A couple of hours later-Brynn is finally done settling in at her new apartment and decides to hit up her closest friend Tessa Brooks,which she is popular on the web also and has been close to Brynn since they were 12...
TEXT MESSAGES
Brynn:"Hey T,it's Brynn,made it down here and settled in I was wondering if you wanted to show me a round ...?!"
typing...
Tessa:"Brynn omg,I'm so excited your officially a Cali girl lmao,i would love to show you around...why don't you come to the Team 10 house and meet my friends?!"
typing...
Brynn:"OMG YEAH!I'd love to just send me the address."
typing...
Tessa:*sends address*
typing...
Brynn:"On my way!"
After texting Tessa Brooks,Brynn starts to get dress
(your outfit)

A couple minutes later- Brynn arrives at the Team 10 house and she has trouble getting into the house because some fans notice her from her channel and are asking and screaming to take a photo with her

A couple minutes later- Brynn arrives at the Team 10 house and she has trouble getting into the house because some fans notice her from her channel and are asking and screaming to take a photo with her...after a little while she was able to get a hold to the door and opened it gently-as soon as she opens the door she sees these two violent guys fighting and one odd person recording the fight instead of breaking it up.She quickly runs to break things up before the situation got even worse and someone got hurt...
Brynn:HEY!Stop violence is never the answer!!!
???:haha chill we are just playing...
Brynn:"Omg I thought you guys were trying to rip each other's face off",she says shookingly
???:I'm Jake and this my friend Anthony we were just shooting a skit for my YouTube channel
Brynn:Oh thank god,I'm Brynn Valentine by the way
Jake:Nice to meet you.
Anthony:"Yeah it's nice to meet you,but how'd you get in our house?",he says totally freaked out
Brynn:haha chill dude no need to worry I'm Tessa's friend
Jake:Oh yeah she told me you were coming over...
Brynn:Speaking of her,do you guys have an idea where she may be?!?
???:She should be upstairs in here room...
Brynn:And you are??
???:Oh sorry I'm Nathan,I'm Jakes videographer
Brynn:Well nice too meet you all,I guess I'll catch up with you guys later.
Jake:Cya.
As you go upstairs to see Tessa Brooks,Anthony whispers into Jakes ear,but what might have he said?...we'll never know:/...as you rush into Tessa's room you try to surprise her but falls onto the floor instead.
Brynn:Ahh shoot!
Tessa:haha are you okay?
Brynn:I'm fine...
You quickly get off the floor and give her a long hug.
Tessa:I missed you B!!!
Brynn:I missed you more T!!!
Tessa:So what have you been up too??!?
Brynn and Tessa catches up for about 2 hours then Brynn finally leaves back home ...she finally makes it back to her apartment and sees this rowdy muscular man vlogging...
Brynn:Does everyone in LA vlog or what?!?
As she is trying to find her key to get in the apartment building,the man accidentally bumps into her very hard toward she falls and hits her head on the concrete.
Brynn:"Ouuch,I guess it's the Fall of Brynn Valentine today"she says as she's in pain
???:Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to I promise I'm not a women beater !..
Brynn:it's fine
As you guys are talking he kindly helps you up...
???:I'm Logan Paul by the way,hey do you mind if we put you on the vlog it would be good clickbait?
Brynn:Uhh sure why not,and I'm-
Logan:BRYNN VALENTINE!
Brynn:Correct.How did you know?
Logan:"YouTube...I'm sort of a fan",as he scratches his head...
Brynn:haha sorta it's either your a fan or not
Logan:"Oh wow you're feisty!I like it.",as he whispers closely to the camera
Brynn:hey,what can I say?
Logan:haha...
Brynn:Well I should get going...
As she walks away Logan gently grabs her wrist.
Brynn:Uhh what the hell are you doing?
Logan:Why don't you come up to my place for a little bit.
Brynn:Creepy much?!
Logan:"Haha sorry I'm just a choche",he says fixing his hair facing the camera.
Logan:Really though,I promise I don't bit...
Brynn:Uhh sure why not,I have a taser just in case.
You guys head up to his place and just hang.By the time you get there Logan is ending his vlog.
???:I'm gonna head out Logan.
Brynn:You never gave me your name.
???:Oh sorry,I'm Brenden,Logan's videographer.
Brynn:Oh well nice to meet you.
Logan:See you tomorrow Brenden.
Brenden:Cya.
As Brenden leaves Brynn and Logan get to know each other better.
Brynn:haha your first girlfriend was really vegan,do they even have vegan places in Ohio.
Logan:No,but they did have a Tofu spot.
Brynn:Uhh Logan I don't think Tofu is vegan...
Logan:You sure?
Brynn:I'm pretty sure...
Logan: haha you are pretty...wait what
Brynn:haha why thank you but I think it's getting late I should be heading back.
Logan:Come back tomorrow though...
Brynn:Well see,have a good night Logan
You guys hug and you head back to you room.
Brynn:Uhh it's been a long day,I should go to sleep.
On your way to sleep you spot that you have gotten a text message from Logan.
TEXT MESSAGE
Logan:Hey are you coming by tomorrow?
Brynn:Uhh I don't know....
Logan:Pleeease I want to be in the vlog again.
Brynn:Ugh sure why not!...
Logan:Thanks I owe you one.
Brynn:yep you do...
Logan:lmao goodnight Brynn,I love you...
Brynn:lmao fuck off.
You head off to bed to see what tomorrow has in store for you....