Draco x Blasie x Reader - Mine

Their was no mistake, the two Slytherin boys fell for the brave and cunning Griffindor, Y/n L/n. Neither were willing to talk to her, due to her always being around the golden trio or the Wesley twins. That was until one day, they found her alone.

Y/n POV

I really hate them sometimes. I don't see what's wrong with me loving two Slytherin. We're all people aren't we? The Yule Ball is coming up and Harry Potter has the nerve to ask me because Cho Chang, whinny Ravenclaw didn't go with him. I did have a date though. I was going with a Slytherin, Koby.

Koby is Pansy Parkinson's older brother and he isn't as clingy as her. He was my only friend in that house, besides Andrew. Andrew is my older brother. Andrew and Koby was out getting their suits while I went towards the common room to see if my mother, who is a Ravenclaw, got my dress. My father was a Hufflepuff. So I was kinda expecting a yellow or blue dress. I was just walking calmly until I heard someone calling my name.

"Y/n, hey Y/n!"

I turned think it might have been Potter, but I was way wrong. It was Draco and behind him was Blaise. I bit the inside of my cheek in nervously as the two Slytherin boys, who I've recently grown a school girl crush on, coming towards me. When they both made it to me I forced a small smile.

"Hey, we were just wondering if you had a date to the Yule Ball tonight," Draco asked.

I blinked three times. Why is he asking me?

"Uh, I have a date. Sorry," I muttered.

Draco and Blaise looked upset all of a sudden.

"Who are you going with?" Blaise asked.

"Koby Parkinson. Why?" I asked.

Blaise and Draco both sighed and walked by me.

"Have fun," Draco called over his shoulder.

Well, that was interesting. I stood there for a moment before continuing my way to the common room. Making my way up the stairs and in my little dorm room I shared with Ginny. Going inside I found a big white box and a small black box on top of it. Walking over I opened the letter beside them.

              Dear Y/n,

          I hope you have fun at the ball love, and we hope you love the dress. Don't worry, we did get you a yellow sundress.

                           Love you always,
                                         Mom and Dad.

I smiled at sat it down opening the small black box first that had a note saying to was from my brother.

Dear N/n,

I picked the dress mom and dad got and the heels are with it so I hope you like them, along with this bow. Your outfit with be matching your date.

Love you always,
Your big idiot, Andrew.

I chuckled a bit and opened the box to see and galaxy print on the bow. I smiled as I realize what my brother did. He knew how much I loved space (if you don't then just roll with it.). Opening the box I found a silk galaxy pattern dress with sparkled shoes to match.

My date Koby was going to were something space like and that made me laugh at the thought of Draco and Blasie wearing someone space like

Time Skip

I was dress and did my own hair and makeup. Not many of the Griffindor girls are friends with me, but that never got me down. I headed down the stairs to see I was a little late, and thank god. I don't think I can stand anyone staring at me. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, someone took my hand and twirled me onto the dance floor. I quickly noticed it was Koby in his galaxy tuxedo.

"Hey, you look great," he smirked.

Wait...Koby doesn't smirk unless his up to something...

"What are you planning?" I asked as he sipped me.

"Well," I lifted me and twirl me out and back in so I was looking at the crowd. "Andrew and I thought it would be a good idea to make Dracy and Blaise jealous and it's working."

I saw Draco and Blaise glaring at Koby. He smiled at them and twirled me again so I was facing him. He smirked and lifted and twirling me to the beat. Once the song was over we walked over to the punch bowl and found Pansy with my brother, Draco and his date, and Blaise with his. The girls looked great as did Blaise and Draco.

"You look lovely sis. You like the dress," Andrew asked.

"Oh god yes," I smiled.

"Good now Come mere," Andrew smirked grabbed my arm and getting on the stage. "Hey everyone, can I have your attention please!"

Everyone paused and looked over at us.

"I only wish to show you all something and if you want something like this, contact me," He smiled and turned to me. "Give us a twirl please."

I sighed and did and when I did the dress actually glowed. The faster I went the brighter it got. When I stopped the light on the dress blew out around the room making it galaxy like around everyone for a few good seconds. Everyone was in awe and cheers were heard.

"Thank, now...lets get this party started!" He yelled.

Everyone cheer in agreement. My brother waved and walked me back over to Koby and the others.

"Where did you get that dress?" Pansy asked.

"From the muggle world I just placed my own magic on it. I can do it to any dress with patterns or designs. Just look up dresses on these site on a cellphone or computer. If you don't want to go to the muggle world and get one your yourself, your paying me back," Andrew answered.

Koby, Draco, and Blaise chuckled at the girls reaction to what my brother said. That when a slow song came on. Koby stole Draco's date as Andrew stole Balsie. Pansy pouted a bit but was picked up by another Slytherin.

"May I have this dance?" Draco asked with a smile.

I noticed Balsie glare at Draco before looking over at me.

"Sure, but I'll be dancing with Balsie next," I smirked.

Draco chuckle and took my hand. He was experienced, unlike me. Thankfully I didn't step on his feet. It was just a smooth two step with him spinning every now and again. The dress didn't exactly glow like it did before but the stars moved with me. Once the song was over Draco noticed his date was flirting with Koby. Everyone knew she really like Koby. When another slow song came on I danced with Blasie. He swayed more than stepped. He constantly smiled at me. After the dancing we all got be together and talked and danced every now and again. Everything was running smoothly until my brother asked if I could sing for everyone. I wasn't able to back out on time. So I sang.  (Song above....). After I finish everyone was a little worn out. Draco and Blasie both kissed my cheeks. It was a good night overall