"Youth"

I was listening to this song and this came to my mind before I actually fell asleep, so I tough why not write it? 😅

"Tenko! C'mon! Don't be scared I'm always with you!" a small girl smiled at her friend, hugging him tightly. "(Name), but... I'm afraid" he sight hugging her back like there is no tommorow. The (Eye colour) girl looked at her friends red eyes and smiled. "I'll help you with your fear Tenko! That's what friends are for!" he smiled. "Thank you (Name)!"

"Shadows settle on the place, that you left.
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness."

"Tenko!" the (hair color) girl shouted, catching up with her friend. "I wanna show you something! C'mon!" she smiled and ge nod "Okay" A few minutes walking they reached a field full of flowers and there was some trees around it too. "Let's make this our secret place! Just you and me will know this place!" they both smiled "It's really beautiful here (Name)!"

"Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time.
From the perfect start to the finish line."

"Hey! Wanna go to our special place again Tenko?" (Name) asked and Tenko agreed immediately. "Tenko! You wanna make flower crowns!?" she smiled. "I.. Don't know how to make them.." he shyly said looking down at the flowers. "It's okay! I'll teach you!"

"And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones."

"(Name)...... "

"'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs."

"Yo! How you doing Tenko? Because I'm doing amazing!" the cheerful girl smiled. "O-oh! I'm doing good!" he smiled having a little tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Setting fire to our insides for fun
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong"

"You're lying! She can't... She..." he started crying. The doctor looked at him with pity. "I said it once, but sir, she didn't..."

"The lovers that went wrong."

"She didn't survive"

"We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth"

Glaring with tears he rushed out of the hospital. "(Name).. You liar!" he cried more as he ran straight to the woods.

"Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth"

"Tenko! I won't leave you ever! I promise! Now!" she help her friend to stand up from the ground. "Let's go play!"

"That one will die before he gets there."

"(Name)!" he screamed as he rushed to the place were they always hang out.

"And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones."

"Tenko!" the girl sob. "Never leave me like that again!" he hugged her. "I promise I won't leave you (Name)!" she looked at him and smiled. Hugging him back she giggle. "That's why I love you Tenko!"

"'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone."

Shigaraki clenched his shirt where his heart is. "Damn it..." more tears rolled down his face. "It hurts"

"We're setting fire to our insides for fun."

"Wow! You did it Tenko! You made a perfect flower crown!" the girl praised her friend for finally managing to do a flower crown. "See? I told you, you can do it!" he smiled "With your help (Name)..."

"Collecting pictures from a flood that wrecked our home,"

More and more memories flashed through his eyes. "Damn it!" he started to run faster, ignoring the rain.

"It was a flood that wrecked this home."

"Tenko!"

"And you caused it,"

"I won't leave you"

"And you caused it,"

"You are great!"

"And you caused it"

"That's why I love you!"

"Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette,"

Finally reaching the place his eyes widened.

"A lifeless face that you'll soon forget,"

A he sobbed more. "I'm so stupid, aren't I?" he smiled, crying more.

"My eyes are damp from the words you left,"

"(Name)...By promising that.. I always be here with you, won't I?" he looked up at the rainy sky smiling.

"Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest."

Kneeling down he sight. Taking the flowers he soon begun to make a flower crown.

"Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest."

"Tenko! You're doing great! Someday when we're older, let's come here and remember all the happy moments in our lifes! Ne?"

"And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one,"

Smiling, he looked down at the flower crown.

"'Cause most of us are bitter over someone."

A tears fell down his face. "(Name)...I did it again... " he sigh and stood up.

"Setting fire to our insides for fun,
To distract our hearts from ever missing them."

"Tenko... You did great!"

"But I'm forever missing him."

"I miss you too!"

"And you caused it,"

He glared and screamed as more tears fell down his face.

"And you caused it,"

"Why you left so soon!" he cried. Soon the rain stopped and the sun began to show. He felt someone was behind him. The person hug him from behind. His eyes went wide.

"And you caused it"

"I'm here Tenko!"