Yule Ball

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to J.K Rowling!!!!!!

*******************************************************************

Ginny and Hermione's eyes widened.... lucky it was only those two who came in.

"Who. Who did you warn?" Hermione asked, her voice lined with fear.

"The Potters" I answered flatly, Ginny gasped and Hermione went pale.

"But. How. You're only fourteen, that happened when you were two!"

"No, Hermione, I am sixteen"  I told her, "no one knows this, and if you tell a soul you will be in danger" I warned, they nodded.

"We  got it" Ginny said quickly.

"Not by me, but by them" I pointed to the card, which was now burning. "If they find out that two people know of my true identity-"

"What? Alison isn't your real name?"

"No." I said flatly, they just stared. "Just forget it guys, after the ball I have to do something, something that will make everything better" they nodded and left. Sighing I flopped down on the bed. I looked at the widow only to find an owl pecking at it.

"Hey, Amy" I told the hazel owl, who just happened to be my own. I took the package from her leg and opened it, inside was a dress, made of floaty violet material, the high-heels that came with it was also violet, and about four inches. Yes, this is what I ordered.

"Thanks, girl" I mumbled and the owl took off.

******************YULE BALL TIME********************(Hermione's POV)

I walked down the stairs and couldn't not notice the stares from  everyone, a blush tried to creep up, but I pushed it away. I saw Victor and smiled, I walked up to him and took his arm, together we walked to where Professor McGonagall told us to wait for us to open the ball. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a girl rush in. Her dress- wow.

Wait- that's Alison!

Alison hurriedly walked through the entrance hall and into the Great Hall.She looked beautiful, her hair was in an elegant knot with curls curving her face. Her dress was down to the floor and she stumbled slightly as she jogged.

(Alison's POV)

I ran to the Great Hall's door, but was gently pulled back by a strong hand. I turned to face Fred and smiled.

"Hey"

"Hey yourself" I mumbled, he was wearing very handsome dress robes, he grinned down at me.

"You look beautiful" he mumbled in my ear, I smirked up at him.

"Don't look to bad yourself" I whispered back, his grin turned into a smirk.

"Ah, you know you want this" he gestured to his body, laughing I just shoved his chest.

"What if I do?" I whispered in is ear after I finished laughing, he took in a shaky breath, winking up at him I took his hand and led him into the Great Hall, the teachers had definitely gone out of their way to impress the other schools. We watched as the champions danced, I wolf whistled at Hermione and Harry, 'Mione went scarlet and Harry winked at me. 

"Wanna dance?" Fred asked, nodding I took his hand and we walked to the dance floor- that sounds like we are going to start dancing to boogie-wonder-land. ALLY! Snap out of it! I scolded myself mentally as I started to dance with Fred, he was actually really good at dancing.