Chapter 2

"Mom, I'm going to Tanner's!" I call out.

"Okay, be home by dinner!" My mom says back as I slip on my uggs. I also grab a sweatshirt since it's fall time.

I grab my lanyard and I head out the door. I get into my truck and I buckle up. I start up the car and I put on some pop music. I jam out and hear some new songs.

I pull into Tanner's driveway and I see him in his trampoline in the back. I get out of my car and I run in the backyard.

"Lia!" Tanner screams and runs over to me. Hi engulfs me in a hug and showers me with kisses.

"Hi babe." I smile and giggle.

"I missed you." Tanner whispered in my ear.

"I-I missed you too." I say.

"Wanna go to my room?" Tanner asked.

"Uh, sure." I smile and hug him.

We walk to his room then I hop on his taco bed. He closes the door and hops on the bed as well.

"I love you." I smile as I trace my fingers on his bare chest.

"I love you too." Tanner blushes.

"Hm, what should we do?" I ask while continuing to trace my fingers on his chest.

"I don't know... what do you want to do?" Tanner asks.

"Hey, I asked first." I giggled as Tanner rubbed my thigh.

"Eh, doesn't matter. Rules don't apply here." Tanner winks as I giggle again.

"Oh really?" I ask as I go on top of Tanner.

"Yeah." Tanner smirks.

*yalls, it's about to get heated so if u don't like that stuff, wait for the next bold words*

I kiss Tanner passionately as he grabs my waist and kisses me back. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and then we fight for dominance. Of course, Tanner won, because obviously.

Tanner made us switch positions so he was now on top. He pushed my hands down on the bed and he began to suck on my neck.

"Mm, Tanner." I say his name.

Tanner just smiles as he continues to trail kisses on my neck and leaving faint marks. I say his names a few more times after that. We kiss regularly again as he lets go of my wrists and that gives me time to switch the way we are.

I straddle him as I leave sloppy marks on his neck. I put my hands on his chest as I continue to leave marks.

"Oh, Lia." He sighs as he grabs my waist again.

"Heh, you like this?" I smirk.

"Yeah, but I like it better when you say my name." He smirks back and winks.

"Ok, we can arrange that." I smile as I lay by his side and he goes over me.

He, again, sucks on my neck, but more this time. If that makes sense. I grab the sheets as I try not to say his name again. He hits the sweet spot of my neck and that gets me.

"Tanner!" I say.

"Hah, got youuu." Tanner laughs as I rub the spot on my neck where he left a spot.

*you little innocents can look now*

"Yeah. I love you." I smile.

"I love you too." Tanner smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Ugh, what to do now?" I ask as I lay my head on Tanner's chest.

"I don't know. But, I do know that you look super cute today." Tanner smiles.

"Aww thanks." I smile and sit up.

"Where you going?" Tanner asks as I hop out of bed.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." I smile as I walk over to his bathroom.

"Okay." Tanner says.

I walk into his bathroom and I go over to the toilet and do my business. I then wash my hands and I get a good look at myself. I see about two faint marks on my neck and I bigger one that was heavily bruised.

"Hmm." I sigh as I rub the mark that Tanner left on my neck.

"Aw, I did that to you. I'm sorry." Tanner frowns as he wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay." I smile as I put my hand down.

"Okay, just making sure." Tanner smiled.

"Mhmm." I smile as we return to his room.

My Lover Boy -Tanner Braungardt- (Second Book)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें