Chapter 3

Mae's POV~

"Let's go guys we have to get ready!!!!" i yell throwing teacups. "OK geez... you can stop throwing teacups now G." Mal say catching up to me. "WEE WOO WEE WOO COME ON GUYS I'M NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER HEREEEE!!!" i exclaim being crazy. "COMING" they all shout. "G you're crazy ya' know." Evie says While i gasp. "ThAnKs FrIeNd!" i say.

***

We all change including me (Outfit above) and walk outside. When we all get outside we see our parents. I start clapping and run to my dad. I throw my hat in the air and catch it. I give my father a hug "Try all of their tea!"he says. "Will do!" i reply. While all of the other kids are saying goodbye to their parents I walk towards my mother and hug her. "Remember if anyone is a pain inthe bum OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!" Mother says while i'm mouthing the last part. When all of us are done saying our goodbyes we get in the limo thingy. I get on top of the car and go through the top window. "OOH~" i sing when we get in the car. I snatch a piece of candy from Carlos "HEY!" he yells at me "SsSsSsSsSsSsSsSs" i hiss while the driver looks at me. "She's the Queen of hearts and Mad Hatters daughter" Evie says while the driver nods. All of a sudden my friends start yelling 'IT'S A TRAP' while I yell "YAY LET'S FALL AND SWIM HOW DELIGHTFUL~" i sing while everyone's panicking. We start flying or driving in the air or something while i pout and throw a  teacup at the driver.

TIME SKIP CAUSE I CAN! ~BOOM~

We're now at Auradon i think it's called. We all step out of the car except Jay and Carlos. They just tumble out of the car. "Hello my name is ben-" He says but gets caught off my the pink monster "PRINCE Ben soon to be KING!" The thing says. "HELLO MR.PRINCE BEN BOY THING!" I exclaim while jumping. Mal mouths something to the Mr. Ben while i'm looking at my nose. "Ew." The ugly pink monster says. "EXCUSE MAH!?!?" I yell offended wile throwing a teacup at her. 

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE ALL IN THEIR ROOMS BROUGHT TO YOU BY STUFF!

"hehehe" i giggle."Mae?" Evie asks me. Mae is another nickname for me. "huehuehue" i giggle again. "uhhhhh" "IYFUTNFUDSATISDBRFNJFBXBTFYTDNMTNFUTRASUFFBRBF" I fangirl and start to make inhumane noises. "MAL!!!!" Evie yells. "Ya?" she replies. "Look at G" E says (G is another nickname just go with it😂 ). Mal looks at me with wide eyes. I take a really dramatic deep loud breath in "BAL AND DOUGIE BAL AND DOUGIE BAL AND DOUGIE BAL AND DOUGIE BAL AND DOUGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yell at the two girls while running around. (If you think about it one of Ben and Mal's ship names are Men  😂😂😂) The girls just turn red. I smirk and run out of the room to the bathroom.

Short chapter I know. But i'll make another one later. Why do ya think Mae ran out of the room to the bathroom? Find out next chapter 

~Xoxo MJ