A Sunny Day (Romano One Shot) -From Quizilla

A SUNNY DAY

The field today was sunny and lush, as usual. The tomatoes were ripe, red, and juicy... also just like usual. But there was a certain something.. or should she say, someone, who's missing. She couldn't find her tomato-loving man anywhere! He usually was here.. but last night he wasn't even there when she woke up! {Name} frowns and plops down in a patch of dirt, not really caring if her butt got dirty... though she had to be careful not to stress too much or hit her stomach on anything. Her dress wasn't anything new anyway. Romano was always going on about how much more his brother, Veneziano, has than him. She felt bad or him, honestly, and she wanted to be there for him even during his hardest times. Most of his area was slightly corrupt, poor, and crime-filled. They couldn't really afford to buy new clothes, shoes, jewelery, or anything like that without the help of Spain. So there. That's why she didn't care if her dress got dirty. But she's not the type of girl who goes on and on about what she doesn't have- she's the type who works harder and harder to achieve what's needed. And she'll work harder and harder every day just to make Romano happy. 

"Oh, Romano... where are you?" She asks outloud, drawing little designs in the dirt with a stick she picked up from earlier. She glances over at the basket full of fresh tomatoes before standing up, wiping off her butt with her hands and then continuing to walk. That is until she heard a strange sound. {Name} pokes out her lower lip in wonder and looks around. 'What was that?' She thought. She jumps, 'There is was again!' She thinks, then starts going in the direction of the noise. "I swear, if it's another one of those huge rat things.. whatever those are, I'm going to murder someone! They ruin the tomatoes and they tea-" she stops and stares at what she finds. Instead of a huge-rat-whatever-those-things-are, she finds her 'missing' boyfriend Romano. Sleeping. Hat on top of his face. His hand laying over his uncovered chest. His... glistening and toned uncovered chest... She blushes as she stares at him. Man is she lucky to have him. 

{Name} giggles, "Rrrrromano~!" She yells out, rolling her tongue on the 'R'. This makes her sweet brunette jump up and stare at her with wide eyes, "W-what the fuck..?!" He shouts, then calms down as he looks at her. "O-oh.." He says, rubbing his temples.. he really just did it to hide his growing blush, though. He couldn't understand why he always had to embarrass himself in front of her! 

"Aww~" She teases, sitting next to him and wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry for that rude wake-up call, Lovi~" She says, smiling up at him. He looks down at her with his green-amber hued eyes before leaning down to kiss her cheek. He flushes a deep red and looks away in embarrassment afterwards though, saying, "A-a-ah, I-I'm s-sorry, you bastard..." He says. {Name} smiles and shakes her head in amusement, giggling. She's gotten used to him saying 'you bastard' after almost any sentence, even if she wanted him to find a better vocal tick. 

"You don't have to apologize for kissing your girlfriend! Though a kiss on the lips would be nice, too..~" She hints, looking away from him, a slight blush on her cheeks. 

Romano looks down at her with slightly wide eyes but then calms down soon. Of course he should kiss her on the lips.. they're dating! He's such a screwup sometimes... He sighs and wraps an arm around her waist, kissing her lips when she turns and looks up at him. {Name} smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arm around his neck, the ther hand resting on his chest. The kiss was sweet, slow, but passionate nonetheless. 

When they finally departed, they looked into each others eyes and just started laughing. {Name} wrapped her arms around his chest and giggled while he laughed a bit, wrapping his arms tightly around her body. They went through a lot of hard times together... but they were still able to laugh and love each other no matter what. 

They both soon calmed down and Romano blushed, remembering what he needed to do. "O-oh.. hey, {Name}..." He says, looking away shyly. {Name} looks up at him and nods, "Yeah, Lovi?" She asks, laying down in the patch of dirt, looking up at him. 

He watches her lie down and sighs, taking her hand. "Um... let's walk.." He says, helping her stand up. She nods and smiles at him, "Alright then~" She laughs, giving his hand a light squeeze as they start to make their way through the large tomato field. 

Romano looks around the field, taking in the delicious smell and great red coloring of his tomatoes. "Lovi~!" {Name} exlaims, waving her hand in front of his face. He looks at her, "W-wha-! Oh.." He says, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment with his free hand. {Name} laughs softly and shakes her head. "You've been dozing out a lot today... something on your mind?" She asks, squeezing his hand again. 

Romano looks down at her, a blush appearing a bit on his tanned skin. "A-actually, yeah, there is something on my mind.." He says, averting his eyes from her direction. "...Do you love me?" He asks, shoving his hands into his pocket now. 

The question caught {Name} off-guard and she had to think about why he would ask that for a bit. "Do I love you...?" She repeats the question, trying to plaster it into her mind so she understands. "Would I have stuck with you all these years if I didn't?" She says, taking his hand again. "I love you more than anything... you should already know that." 

Romano nods and sighs, "Right.. I knew that." He says, looking down at the ground as they walk. "I just... always feel so insecure- like you'd be better off with someone like my brother, who actually has money and is actually cute." 

For some reason, his words seemed to hit {Name} in the heart. She gives him a slightly angry look and shakes her head, "Your brother's nice but he's not the man I love. I don't need money or nice, fancy things... I just need you to be happy." She hugs him tightly, "I hate to see you so down on yourself when there's no reason for you to be that way..." 

Romano pauses, not even moving so much as a muscle when she says this. His face was painted red as he turns his head down to look at her. He'd be nothing without her... nothing at all. She's the reason he still tries nowadays... he would have given up years ago if she hadn't come into his life. "{Name}," he says more confidently now. "Marry me. Let's get married and be together forever... let's go to live in Sicily or something..!" He says, holding her hands and looking down at her. "Let me make you as happy as you make me." He says, his voice quieting down a bit. "Please... marry me." He says, looking into her eyes with a burning intensity. 

{Name} looked up at him, stunned. What did he just say..? She thinks, completely taken off-guard by his confession. "L-Lovino..." She says softly, unsure of what to say. Of course she wanted to marry him! She's been wanting to to ask since forever! "Lovino... I want nothing more than to be your wife." She says, smiling lovingly up at him. Her face burned with a blush and her heart beat was fast but she felt so right with him right now. So... fitting. Perfect. 

Romano looks at her as if it wasn't the answer he had expected. "Y-you will..?" He asks, then smiles brightly. It was a smile that {Name} can't even say she's seen in years. "You will~!" He cheers, laughing out of pure happiness. He picks her up in his arms and spins her around, making her giggle and wrap her arms around him as well. "I love you so much! I love you so much..." He says, letting her down onto her feet. He continues to tell her 'I love you' over and over again, his voice getting softer each time he repeats it until he finally sets his lips onto hers, kissing her with passion. 

{Name} wraps her arms around his neck, kissing back with an equal amount of passion and smiling into the kiss. "A-and... Lovino..." She says, smiling nervously at him. Romano nods and looks down at her, his smile still there. "Yeah~?" he asks, stroking her hair. "I-I.. uh... well..." She stutters, looking down as she blushes more. "I'm pregnant." She says, looking up at him. 

"..." Romano looks at her, shocked before passing out on the ground. She watches him fall, trying to catch him. She gives his unconscious body a worried look before she smiles softly, rubbing her still unaffected stomach. "You'll be a great husband and father~" She says, getting down onto the ground next to him and kissing his forehead.

germany america one fluff heaven romano how would he propose result 2 hetalia smut love story shot part 1 2 3 update mooihimamorichan animexmangalover724

Here is Romano's result! Sorry it took so long to get out.. ;^; 

How Would He Propose? Result: Romano