Oopsies..?

I know I said I would update yesterday and I'm sorry! So today I'm making TWO parts to make up for it! Okay on with the story! Bye!

Akko's POV
So I was washing up, ya know, scrubbing my hair and stuff and just thinking. First, why did the school expect us to buy our own shower curtains? Like if someone were to just open the do-
Creak
"Hey Ak- OH MY OYSTERS! IM SO SORRY! WHY ARE THERE NO CURTAINS!" Andrew said, running out the bathroom.
"ANDREW! WHAT THE F*CK! I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN!" I screamed at him from the bathroom.
"I forgot my bookmark in there and I THOUGHT there was a curtain! Why wasn't there a curtain!"
"Why was your bookmark in here?"
"Uhh-"
"Just don't do that again."
"For sure."
I finished up the shower thinking what the TRUCK just happened.
Oh yea, Andrew just walked in on me in the shower.
Naked.
Completely NAKED.
AHHHGHHHHH.
Why me?
Why meee?
Well that screwed up our friendship.

Andrew's POV
Oh. My. Sugar honey iced tea. Why did I do that? Ugh, she must think I'm a perv now! But I mean, it wasn't a bad sig- WAIT WHAT THE F*UCK. No. Not gonna think about it. Ugh, teenage hormones. I need to talk to her about this. But how? It'd me so awkward. Maybe if we both tell NOBODY about this then we'll be partially ok.
Why me?
Well that screwed up our friendship.

Mkay end of chapter.
Half of you hate me.
And half of you are like YESS
I hate myself for this chapter but I love it at the same time. The f*ck.
Well I hope you all enjoyed it! And I suggest only mature audience or 13+ for this book, because swearing and stuff like this.
Ok bye 🤘😂🔥✌️😑