.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't touch her."He ordered simply when Mark opened his arms to hug me.
I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, crossing my arms above my chest. "And why is that?"

"Because I don't want other males to touch you! Mated or not."  His green eyes looked into my blue ones, daring me to disagree with his words. 

"Hmph" I stomped my foot like a child, marching to the kitchen to help the others prepare the breakfast for the hungry wolves, not before listening to Mark's laugh echoing around the living room. 

"Good morning, Luna!" The little girls shouted, looking excitedly up at me 
"Good morning, little ladies" I grinned and held my hand out to them, as they walked one by one to high five me "What are you doing?" Peering curiously at their bowls, I saw the cereal floating in the milk and chuckled. "Come on, come on, eat up! You have training in two hours." 

Laughing at the groaning that followed, I greeted the older women that walked in and we all started to make breakfast. 

"Alexia!" Lizzie shouted excitedly, making me jump and almost drop the pan with the fried bacon.

"Holy Goddess, Lizzie, calm down!" 

Pulling me aside once I had placed down the pan, she took me in the corridor and gave me a cheeky grin, to which I raised my eyebrow at.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I am not looking at you. I am looking at this" And she pointed at the crook of my neck. 

"OH MY! I haven't seen it yet!" I shouted and turned on my heels, rushing upstairs to our room, hearing Lizzie's footsteps following me. Opening the door, I reached the mirror and gasped. 

My mark was faint blue and dark green. Like mine and Leo's eyes. There was a blue half moon, not too big, with green stripes surrounding it, circling it, protecting it. Nine blue stars were surrounding my beautiful mark. I reached up to gently stroke it, immediately feeling better, happier, fuller.

"It's nice, Alexia. So beautiful" Lizzie grinned happily and I turned to look at her with an equally happy grin "I love it! I love him! Do you know what he did today?"

She shook her head, duh of course she wouldn't know.

I grabbed her hand and sat down on the bed, pulling her down with me as I started telling her about my early morning activities. She listened with her mouth open, gasping and aww-ing in some points. I was happy I had someone to talk with. Lizzie had become my best friend here, but I missed my old pack sometimes...

Talking about my ex-pack! My brother had contacted me a day or two ago! He had found his mate, and this was a reason to finally celebrate and an "excuse" from my part to visit them once again. I have missed all of them, my mum, my dad, my annoying brother and all of those suckers. I loved them. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...... . ...... (Yeah, people, name it as you like xD)

.

.

.

.

.

.

A low growl came from the door behind me and I sighed. It was the third time this day that Leo was doing this because I had body contact with an unmated male. This time I was leaning against Roman's -seriously one of the best fighters I've ever seen- arm while we were watching a silly TV show. 

"I am not touching him, just resting my head on his arm, baby"I tried, but before I had even finished my sentence, I was lifted up from there and thrown over Leo's shoulder. 
"OH COME ON. I WANNA SIT THERE!" I hit his back lightly, starting to swing my legs 
"PUT ME DOWNNNNNNNNN!" I shouted, squirming even more. 

"Alexia. Stop this"He captured my legs and walked upstairs, ignoring the rest of the pack members that watched the whole scene in amusement. 
I couldn't stay like that. Picking my first weapon, I started singing at the top of my lungs, one of the most annoying songs in the world's history (Link to the side mwahahaah >>)
You may wonder why this is a weapon. Well.. Let's just say that I don't have a nice voice when I sing. In fact.. IT IS TERRIBLE.

I have no problem admitting it because we ALL know it's true. The result of course was a massive, totally synchronized shouting from all directions

"ALPHA MAKE HER STOP!"
"PLEASE LUNA PLEASE SHOW SOME MERCY!"
"NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE! I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK I SWEAR!"
"DAAAAAAAAAAAAD HEEEEEEEEEEELP!"
"YOU FUCKER MAKE YOUR CHICK STOP!" That was definitely Mark's comment.

The result was ultra satisfying. Leo put me down immediately and covered his ears while giving me a glare, but nodded his head, admitting defeat.

I did a quick victory dance and trailed off, looking more than pleased at Leo, with my hands on my waist. Everyong sighed and slowly went back to their business.

Me and Leo sat there, staring at each other. Me with an oversatisfied look and him with a half pissed, half amused. 
"Clever girl. But I shall get my revenge on it.."
"Oh bring it on, Mr. Alpha."

He took a few steps closer to me, his eyes focused entirely on my face. He started leaning down as if he was going to kiss him. I closed my eyes and waited eagerly for the oh so nice feeling of his lips against mine but it never came. I blinked my eyes open and saw his face just an inch away from mine, his lips almost touching mine as he whispered against them quietly, so quietly that it could even be through our mental bond. 

"I will, my beauty... But when you least expect it."

||HELLO LOVELIES.
How are you this wonderful night?
I am good thanks for asking. To be honest, I had trouble writing this chapter. Don't ask me why but I did.
ANYWAYS. Only 3 days left for the next GoT episode agfdsdfghtr I couldn't wait for the subtitles to the previous one so I watched it online on live streaming! It was aaaaaaaaaah.

SPOILER ALERT

(His stupid Grace is finally dead WEEEEEEEEEE)

END OF SPOILER ALERT

So, your thoughts about this chapter? Did you like it? I will try to upload one more tomorrow :3 Slowly we are getting to the burning points lovelies <3
Goodnight! Thank you for voting, commenting and reading my story! <33333333