✻| Questions |✻

From ManaShay:
What's your favorite wattpad story or book?

Probably "A Cat's Loyal Love" written by yanderousOtaku! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

From BunnyPocket16:
Will you be a yandere to your future mate?

It depends if that person is very kindhearted, always puts her hair into a bun, addicted to anime, small and looks doesn't really matter to me so even if she's cute or ugly I'll still obsess over my girl (☆∀☆)

From CuteAkiraChan:
What's your favorite color and are you gay?

Black, red and white is my favorite color, and why the hell are you asking me if I'm gay wth! Of course I'm straight you little chicken dic.. Sorry that's my little sister (・∀・)

From MysteriousKira:
Can you tell us what you think about your books and what scene you love the most in one of your books?

Personally I don't like my books because my grammar suck and it's a bit messed up, but despite all that I still write as long as there is one person reading! (='∀`)

My favorite scene is from my book Unwanted Attention - Chapter 6! Go read it if you haven't!

| Warning! Spoilers! Incest between cousins! |

"Do you have a boyfriend [y/n]? If you have one or if you're gonna have one please tell onii-chan" Takumi's eyes were steady staring outside the window to the horizon, face aglow with the last orange rays before twilight beckons the stars.

"Hey, if you have someone like that you should tell me, and if not I'll lick your ears or maybe more than that..." his lips bear the semblance of a smile, just enough to show that he was enjoying his thoughts, whatever they may be. It made you move closer, yet he stayed quiet, allowing him to stay lost in the moment a while longer.

"Why?"

"Why? Because I'm your cousin and it's natural that I take care of you, and because you don't need a boyfriend, you have onii-chan. Onii-chan will be your boyfriend... Me, Takumi your dearest cousin" his hands wrapped around you tighter than before.

"What?! No! Get your hands off me Takumi! Hey! Just leave me alone!" You tried pushing him away, but he didn't let you get away. He didn't want to let you go.

"Don't you want to be hugged by me? Do you hate me? I enjoy it when our skin is against each other, and when you're this close to me- you know even if you do try to run away I'll still be sticking to you, smelling you, touching you..." then he chuckled "I was kidding, of course I won't do such weird things- I love you" then he kissed your forehead. Still you were in his arms.

"Nii-chan" you blushed. You were too embarrassed to shove him away, and he knew you were weak and you couldn't do anything when it came to this kind of stuff. But you didn't think he'd be the first one to make you feel this way.

"I'll do anything... for you. If you have anything in mind you want me to do- let me know, I'll do everything" he darkly whispered into your ear.

"Can you stop your goodnight kisses? Becau-" then you were cut off by his own words.

"You want a goodnight kiss?" He tilted his head, moving closer.

"I didn't say that!" You exclaimed, blushing.

"Look this way, look at me [y/n]" he ordered, though you didn't do what you were told and decided to ignore him.

"Come on, look at me... You can't listen to onii-chan?" Takumi pouted, making you turn your flushed face to his slightly red face.

"Good girl..." he muttered.

"Wha-"

"[Y/n]..." your open mouth was stopped by his own. Takumi placed his large hand on the back of your neck, pulling you to deepen the kiss. Both of your lips dancing around and soon bonding together. Epiphany and elation percolated into your veins and soon the entire system as he continued to press his lips more impenetrably and rougher onto yours.

"Takum-" his insistent mouth was parting your trembling lips, sending wild tremors along your nerves, inflicting sensations you had never known you were capable of feeling. After parting, he pulled you into an embrace which felt like a spell that made you feel like as if you were free from everything. Takumi snuggled in.

"Your scared face is... So cute. It turns your cousin on so much" he mumbled under his breath. He was the only person you knew that would give indefinite hugs. In that moment the arms squeezed a fraction tighter and you breathed more slowly, your body melting into his as every muscle lost its tension to the spring air.

| End |

Okay that's all! If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them~(๑^ں^๑)

~ author-kun •ω•