Blackgang Chine

ZOE P.O.V.

The 1 hour drive to the ferry port wasn't a great start, as there were some BERY annoying people on the roads these days. And the ferry journeybwas very jolty because therenwas a storm! But as soon as we had arrived I knew that the journeynhad not been a waste of time!

ALFIE P.O.V.

The journey was a killer but as the themepark came into sight Imknew it had been worth it! There was a special feel about this place. All the momories came flooding back to me 'The crooked house' 'Rumpus mansion' 'Jonah's whale' ... so many old t.v. shows that I had completely forgotten about! All around were thrilling rides .. there was 'waterforce'  'the cliff hanger' and a lifeseze 'snakes and ladders'.

While I was taking in my surroundings, Zoe was jumping round like a wild thing *as usual*

"What should we do first?"

"Oh waterforce .. no snakes and ladders .. no the exabition .. no the cliff hanger.

"Oh Zoe make up your mind."

"I cant choose .. you choose for me!"

"Ok .. ummm, the cliff hanger!"

"YAY LETS GO." she exclaimed

ZOE P.O.V.

A couple of rides later .. we sat down for lunch and each bought an ice-cream which was THE BEST EVER ICE-CREAM!!!!!! I had belgian chocolate chip (double scoop) and Alfie had mint choc (with caramel sauce) obviously!

After lunch was the exabition which led us to 'the world of timber'. We discovered the Millowner's cottage, the wheelwright, the carpenter, the cooper and the Blacksmith. It was AMAZING!!!

It was late now so we decided that was enough for 1 day so we made our way back home. After stopping at a McDonalds for 2 burgers we got on the ferry and the mext thing we knew, we were  hetting out of the car and went to the front door only to find a note on it.

It read:

      Tell us your secret

                OR ELSE!

remember we're watching you

   we're always watching you