Part 14 || Does he trust me?

Start from the beginning

He laughed. "Don't worry about it. Anyways, it's not as if she was lying" he winked.

"Hey!" I laughed and hit him playfully. "You've got a long time to wait for that" I told him.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Mhm" I said.

He sighed jokingly and I laughed slightly.

Jed's POV

I loved speaking to Jade, it was as if we just smile and laugh at everything we say to each other but I love it.

However, the thing about her and Sam has been stuck in my head all night. I have the urge to ask her but if it's true I don't know how I'll handle it.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked as she noticed I was staring into space. 

"Oh, its nothing" I reply, lying to her which I hate.

"Are you sure?" She asks, sounding concerned.

I couldn't keep lying to her, I'm sure I'm going to find out the truth soon enough anyway.

I sighed and looked down. "Well, before I came here I saw something online about you an-" I said before being cut off.

"Sam? Yeah.. it's everywhere I know, but trust me it's nothing. We're just friends I promise" she says.

I felt ton of relief after those words. "Oh right" I said, not knowing what to say.

"Were you jealous?" She asked with a slight smirk.

"Oh no no, I was just wondering. I get curious about that stuff you know" I said getting a little red from embarrassment.

She laughed noticing I was blushing. "Well, who doesn't?" She pointed out.

"Yes exactly" I laughed feeling less embarrassed. 

Jades POV

It was almost the end of the night and everyone had left apart from the girls and Jed.

I'm pretty sure we've been talking ever since he got here but it's been great.

We spoke about our families, our life before fame and just random things.

However, he brought up the Sam thing which I was worrying about but all I can do is be honest and see if he trusts me.

It was now about 2am and Leigh and Jesy were leaving.

We got them to the door and said goodbye to them both before shutting the door.

"Well, I think it's about time I leave as well" Jed said.

As sad as it was to hear that, it was true.

"Are you sure? You could stay you know. I mean it's really late" Perrie suggested, giving me a sneaky wink.

I rolled my eyes jokingly before looking at Jed who was oblivious to what she meant.

"As much as I would love to" he began, looking down at me then over at perrie. "But I have to be at the studio in about four hours so I should really get going" he told us before opening the door.

"Alright" I said. "Well get home safe" I smiled at him as I walked him out and stood with him in the hallway.

He smiled softly, feeling my heart melt a little.

"Well I'll probably pop round after the studio tomorrow if that's okay?" He asked.

"You're welcome any time" I smiled at him.

He laughed a bit and thanked me.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow" he said as he pressed the lift button.

"You will" I told him.

We smiled at each other once more time before we eventually said goodbye.

-
HI GUYS omg I promise I'm back for good this time😂I've eventually just got my phone fixed sooo I'll be active :) I'm sorry this chapter is really crappy but it'll be getting better soon I promise:)

Also, thank you so much for 2K readers omg whaaaat😭I can't thank you all enough and I'm sorry I've left you waiting for this chapter but I'll probably update tomorrow :)

— R x