Chapter 1 My Story

Crystal 27 Years old

I and Leon got married 6 weeks later when he proposed to me. That day was the best of my life. I will never forget that day never in my life when I became Mrs. Kennedy.

Flashback.

I was getting ready for my wedding. I was getting help in change by some good friends of Ashley that knew a lot of styles.

"Okay Crystal how do you feel" Ashley said.

"I don't know. I'm just so nervous" I said.

"Don't worry everything will be fine trust me" she said and gave me a warm smile. I smile back and let them finish fixing my dress on.

They finish and then guide me to the front of the church waiting for the person that will guide me to my future to be husband

I then see Max walking my way.

"You're ready" he asked. I turn to him and smile.

"Yes" I said and then the doors open and the music start.

Max start guiding me to where Leon was standing with a big smile on his face. I smile as well. He was wearing a black Tuxedo and I mean he looks hot in it.

 He was wearing a black Tuxedo and I mean he looks hot in it

We finally made it and Max hand me to Leon.

"You look beautiful" León said.

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself"I said. I got Leon hand then we all turn to the father of the church.

(I don't want to do all the talking about getting married. I will just go to the last part)

"Leon Kennedy do you take Crystal to me your wife. To hold forever and love forever until death separates you" He said.

"I do" León said.

"Crystal Estrada do you take Leon to be your husband. To hold forever and love forever until death separates you" he asked me.

I look at Leon with a big smile then look at the father and said.

"I do" I said.

"Are there any objections as to why these two shall not wed"he asked. Silence came over.