Court day

Sophie's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* I rolled over and picked up my phone. I swiped it to unlock it and alarm shut off. I looked over at Kendall who of course was still sound asleep and snoring so loud. I grabbed the pillow from behind my head and threw it at her. She rolled over but was still snoring. I rolled my eyes and got up to go to the bathroom. I decided to go ahead and do my make up before I woke up Kendall. I turned on my music and tried not to think about all of this court stuff. Once I finished up I walked over to the side of the bed next to Kendall and shook her until she woke up.
"Why are you shaking me so much. Stopppp" she groaned.

"You threw a pillow at you and I'm basically blasting my music and you still wouldn't wake up. Now get up, we have like 30 minutes until we have to leave."

"WHAT!? Only 30 minutes!!?"

She shot out of bed and frantically started getting ready.

"You have plenty of time, chill out" I was laughing at how freaked out she was.

I put on a black dress about knee length and red heels.

Once we were both ready we walked out and had a car waiting for us. I got In and the car ride was silent. When we arrived I got out and walked in and saw Tom, my lawyer. I went oh and talked to him for a little before we had to go in. I turned to Kendall because I had just remembered she never answered me on why this was only 30 minutes long. Before I could even ask I was pulled away from her because I had to go in.

Ok so I'm just letting you know that I have no idea how court works and all that so this is totally made up. Just try to go with a this court stuff please.(:

I sat down and my lawyer say next to me and on the other side of the room sat Paul and his lawyer. When everyone was seated the judge started talking. She stated that case and my lawyer, Tom, and then Paul's lawyer said there side of the story. (Tom said why I should get out of the contract and of course Paul's laws yet said why the contract can and should be extended)
Then the judge started talking again.

"Ok because this court was scheduled last minute before this contract expired you will first have a chance to plead your side and then another court date will be scheduled."

We were first. I barely talked, it was mostly my lawyer. When it was pikas turn they had some really good points. I was getting increasingly nervous as they went on.

When they finally finished the judge began talking again. "I have heard both sides of the case, we cannot make a decision today so..-" she took a short pause to look down at the papers in front of her. She then looked back up and continued talking, "exact a week from now at the same time is when your next court day is scheduled and a decision will made on that day. Because of this the contract expiration date has now been extended a week."

My heart dropped when the judge said this. Everyone started to stand so I did to and followed everyone out. When I walked out I saw Kendall and all of the guys standing there. Knowing they came to support me should have made me feel better but it didn't. I was still as upset as I was and that wasn't changing. They started to walk towards me but I went straight past them. I waited in the car for Kendall. When she got in I was waiting for her to start asking why I was so mad but she didn't say anything. The car ride back to the hotel was silent. It was silent until we got back up to the hotel room and I sat down on the bed and Kendall say next to me.

"What's wrong?"

Jacks POV

All of the guys and I decided to go to Sophie's court trial to support her. She didn't know we were going and we all thought she would be so happy to see us after. But when she walked out of the court room she looked at us and walked straight past us like we weren't even there. She didn't look happy at all.

Kendall said she wasn't sure what was going on but to meet her at the hotel room and she would get her to talk about it.

Sophie's POV

I heard a knock on the door and immediately knew it was the guys. Kendall got up to open it and then came back over sitting down next to me again and leaning against the headboard. All the guys sat around us. No one said anything so I spoke up

"I'm sorry about how I acted at the court house today. I was just hoping this whole court thing would be over by now." I pauses for a second as my eyes started to fill with tears. "But now I have another week and Paul's going to make it a living hell." A tear escaped my eye as I tried to hold them back.

Kendall tried to comfort me as everyone told me it was gonna be ok. It really wasn't helping.

After about 5-10 minutes, Kendall said,"Hey, it's are last say here for all of us, let's not think about this court thing. How about we get some pizzas and stuff and hang out here for the rest of the night." Everyone agreed so Kendall, Nash, and Cameron went to get pizzas and everyone else went to get candy and soda and stuff. I didn't feel like going so Jack stayed back with me.

I got up to change because I was still in my dress and heels. I went into the bathroom to change. I put on black shorts and a lace shirt with a creme colored tank top underneath it on. Then I went and sat back down on the bed where I was before. As soon as I sat down my phone buzzed. It was just a number, no name, but it wasn't blocked of anything.

"Hello" I said, right when the person on the other end started talking I knew it was Paul.
"Another week and I don't plan on making it easy, you'll be working all day everyday and I even have all new dances for you. Your favorite kind of dancing" he said sarcastically.

I immediately hung up and put my phone down. I could feel the tears filling back up in my eyes. Jack moved up and say right next to me.

"What's wrong, who was on the phone?" He asked.
"Paul" I just barely said."He's gonna make me learn all new dances, much worse then the ones I already do."

Jack wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe when he did that. Tears started to fall from my eyes. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head so we were looking into each others eyes. He took his other hand and wiped the tears from my face.

"It's gonna be ok. It's inly a week, I don't how but I will find away to make this next week easier on you." Jack said quietly and softly. I nodded my head, still looking into his eyes. I closed my eyes and started leaning into him. Our lips were about to touch-"were back!!" Kendall yelled

We quickly pulled away from each other and I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

They all came and sat back down on the bed. The rest of the night we ate pizza and candy and just talked and laughed. It was a pretty chill night and for once not filled with drama. I was able to get dance off my mind for once.

I didn't re read this for spelling errors and stuff so sorry if there's a lot😁 I know I haven't posted! I still have been so busy but I'm not just gonna stop posting so I will when I can, hopefully more often now. Thanks you so much for over 250 reads!! Love you guys!😘