"What?" Poe sighed and ignored him.

"Commander Dameron," CP3O walked in and interrupted the conversation.

"Yeah?" He gave CP3O his full attention.

"General Leia Organa has asked for your presence in the control room," he informed.

"Well, gotta go. I'll talk to you later, Finn," Poe smiled.

"This isn't over it," Finn crossed his arms.

"Yeah, yeah," Poe dismissed his comment and walked towards the control room.

~~~
Who's my partner?"  You asked the General. Before she could say anything, the door opened. You both turned towards the door, your smile gone and replaced with a 'you gotta be joking' look.

"Him?" You asked in disbelief. He frowned, but covered it up.

"Don't get excited," he rolled his eyes.

"I need you two to put your ego aside and retrieve a couple of supplies from planet E3. Can you do so?" She asked sternly.

"Of course, General. We won't let you down," you promised and took the mission report.

"Hope so," she nodded and watched you both walk out.

"I give them till tomorrow," Leia smiled as she spoke through the comlink.

"How are you so sure?" Finn asked through the comlink.

"They remind me of a couple," Leia smiled.
~~~
You guys finally made it to the forest planet. You were surround by trees and rivers.

"Okay, this way," you held the map.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's that way," Poe pointed at the opposite direction. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Poe. I'm the one with the map. It's this way," you started walking. Poe sighed before following you. The walk was rather quiet, and annoying.

"Let's take a break," you suggested and he nodded. Your pilot suit was bothering you, so you took it off, thanking yourself for having civilian clothes underneath. Poe's cheeks got red.

"Eyes up here, Dameron," you joked. Poe, following your lead, took off his pilot suit, smirking when he realized you were starring.

"Take a picture, doll," he smirked.

"There's nothing to take a picture of," you remarked. Water supplies were running low, as well as a meal.

"We need to look for something to eat around here," he got up and started walking deeper into the woods. You held your blaster and followed him.

It seemed like hours before Poe found something. It's was a basket of berries.

"Isn't it weird that it's just here," you slowly followed Poe.

"Who cares? It's food," Poe smiled and reached towards the basket.

"What if it's a tr-"