Season 1, Chapter 2: Hurrying to Felder Town

"Achoo!"

"Bless you.." said Ash, handing me another tissue. I blew my nose. "Thank you Ash. It's just my luck that I would catch a cold on the second day of my pokemon journey."

"Don't feel bad about it. Everyone gets sick sooner or later."

"Yeah, you're right." -Treecko?- "I'm fine Treecko it's just a little cold. I'll be better in no time. You'll see." I coughed again, "I hope....." Ash brought over the supplies. "Don't worry. Isn't there a port nearby with a pokemon center?"

"You're talking about Felder Port and it's miles away! There's no way I'll be well enough to walk there!" I blew my nose into the napkin again. "I'm sorry Ash. I just can't do it. We'll have to stay here until I get better."

Ash thought for a couple seconds. "I know! I can leave Pikachu with you and go to Felder Port and get Nurse Joy for you!"

"I'm not sure I like that idea Ash. There are a lot of wild pokemon in this forest not to mention those Poochyena that attacked us yesterday!"

"I know but you're really sick! You need medicine from the pokemon center!" And with that, Ash ran toward Felder Town. I sighed. "Ash! You're going the wrong way!"

"I knew that!" Ash started this time running toward Felder Port as was soon out of sight. Pikachu stayed behind like Ash told it to and brought me the blanket from the tent. -Pika...- I took the blanket. "Thank you Pikachu. You're so helpful." Treecko jumped down from the tree it was taking a nap in. "You too Treecko. Don't worry, you'll still my number one. It was really brave when you saved me from those Poochyena." -Treecko!-

ooOoo

Ash was now walking to Felder Port because he spent the last ten minutes running really fast. But now he was completely exhausted. If only I had Pikachu with me. Ash thought. Then this trip would be a lot easier. Ash stopped walking for a minute and leaned against a tree to relax. He then heard a shout that seemed to belong to someone who was approaching fast. Ash couldn't hear what the person was saying so he ran into the road.

Then a motorcycle was approaching fast and almost hit Ash. Luckily, the driver was skilled enough to swerve out of the was and parked nearby. When the motorcycle driver came to a complete stop, the driver took off her helmet. "Officer Jenny!"

Officer Jenny walked over," Hello, need something?" Ash was desperate. "Please Officer Jenny, my friend needs my help! She's really sick and she can't make it to the Pokemon center by herself!"

"That's really serious! Get in the passenger seat. I'll take you to the pokemon center!" Ash did what Officer Jenny said and got in the passenger seat of her motorcycle and they both sped off toward Felder Port.

ooOoo

Treecko and Pikachu were taking turns watching Nicole, who was fast asleep. Both pokemon knew that her cold was steadily getting worse. Her body was freezing cold while her forehead showed signs of a huge fever. Treecko was especially worried. -Tree.......- Pikachu put one of its paws on Treecko's. -Pika Pikachu- Treecko nodded. A branch then snapped behind a bush and Treecko and Pikachu prepared to attack.

It only turned out to be an Azurill. It bounced away on its tail. The sun was starting to set and Pikachu became more anxious. It heard movement in Nicole's direction and turned around. Nicole was starting to wake up!

ooOoo

When I woke up, I saw that it was the middle of the night. I could see Pikachu and Treecko's silhouettes nearby. "Treecko? Pikachu?" They both came to me immediately. -Pikachu!- -Treecko! Treecko!- "Thank you for watching me while I was asleep you two. I'm sure you guys are tired. Why don't you two take a little nap?" I could tell that both of them were very tired and they both fell asleep leaning against me.