You Are Not Alone (Ichimatsu X Reader)

( This is my first oneshot! Sorry if there are mistakes, enjoy!)

*Ichimatsu POV*
I'm always alone.
No one understands.
It's pointless trying to make them understand.

This was my mindset. Well, that was until (Y/N) came around.
She is this bright girl with (H/C) hair that blows beautifully in the wind, and her eyes?
Well, you could forget your name looking into those eyes.
I didn't meet her, Todomatsu met her online, they agreed to go and get (F/D) together. Or at least that's what I believe.
Apparently Shittymatsu found out and told EVERYONE. (Y/N) didn't mind.
How can she befriend everyone? Has she ever felt alone?

*Third person POV*
Ichimatsu was resting on the left side of the couch, closing his eyes but being unable to sleep. (Y/N) and Todomatsu were watching funny dog videos over and over again.
"I'm glad I met you (Y/N)! Your really fun to hang out with!"
"Aww! You too Totty!"
Ichimatsu's brain exploded with anger and the urge to strangle his brother.
"Ichimatsu? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine (Y/N)."
(Y/N) turned to him, obviously not happy by the fact that he was lying straight to her face.
"Totty, can me and Ichimatsu talk alone for a bit?"
"Ok! But don't be gone for long!"
Todomatsu then proceeded to leave the room and shut the door.
"So what's up?"
"..."
"Ichi, I know your hiding something, just spit it out! You will feel better-"
"How do you do that?"

(Y/N) was confused, mainly because she didn't know what 'that' was. She got a bit closer until she felt a pair of hands bring her closer.

"How can you be so kind to everyone? How can you smile so brightly all of the time? How can you do this?"
"Ichimatsu I don't know what your trying to say."
" I don't know what this feeling is (Y/N). It's almost as if you have something in you that cheer people up. Your not like me, alone and weak in the corner just watching. I feel something special when I'm around you, it's so... Warm. I feel complete. But when you hang around with my brothers... I don't like it..."
(Y/N) was shocked, but laughed a little bit. She put her hands on his cheeks, pushing her lips on his, making fireworks go off in both of their brains.
They broke the kiss, purely because they needed air.
" You are not alone, I am here"

-BONUS-
*(Y/N)'s POV*
I DID IT
I KISSED HIM
OMGOMGOMGOMG MY HEAD IS GONNA EXPLODE.
I ACTUALLY DID IT
------------------------------------------
Oh my god that was my first oneshot. I don't know if I like it, hopefully you guys like it, but here it is.