As Harry steadied himself he looked up and up again at the gates that towered above him, the metal showing no signs of rust. Beyond the gates sat the biggest house Harry had ever seen and he wondered wether it was a castle. It's large windows, framed by the immaculate white bricks. Around the house it was decorated with flawlessly bright green bushes, shaped symmetrically, giving off an aura of a perfectionist, which much reminded Harry of his Aunt Petunia.

Snape pulled his wand from his robes and the gates swung open, he took Harry's trembling hand in his own and led him to the front doors, which were just a bit smaller than he gates themselves.

Snape lifted his hand, witch seemed to match the colour of the house, and rapped on the door. It was creaked open and Harry looked up expecting to see someone there, but there wasn't. He gave a start when he heard a squeal in front of him, and looked down to see a small creature with big ears and pale skin. It looked over it's hooked nose at Harry and tried to cover up a smile, though its large eyes twinkled with delight.

"I believe Lucius is expecting us?" It was more of a statement than a question, however the creature, witch Harry realised this was an elf, from the book he had been reading earlier, nodded and opened the door wider to allow them entrance.

"Yes sir, Mr Malfoy is in the dining room sir, Dobby will show you the way." The elf led them through a ginormous foyer, Harry thought that you could've fit the whole of the Dursleys house in here, they passed an elegant staircase and the elf opened a door to the left, Harry followed Snape into the threshold, only now feeling quite intimidated.

His eyes widened at the large table that took up most of the room, at the head of the table sat a man with long, bright, white hair, Harry recognised this to be Lucius, the man in the fire. On his left sat a slender woman, her back arched straight against the dark wood of the chair, her hair as white as her husbands, but with more of a blonde twinge and black roots. Next to her sat a small boy, taller than Harry but still small, his hair sleeked back and stiff, glowing silver in the candlelight, or Harry thought so anyway.

They all turned to face the two new guests and Harry instinctively looked at the floor, and when he glanced up he locked eyes with the boy, which caused him to look down again and flush with colour. He didn't know why he was so nervous. Lucius stood up, with a scrape of a chair.

"Welcome Severus and...Harry. Do come and sit down. This is my wife Narcissa, my son Draco." Harry nodded and smiled politely, Severus led him to the chair opposite Draco's and bade him to sit down, as Snape sat on Lucius' right. When Lucius sat back down, Harry saw Severus shoot Lucius an unfriendly look, as if trying to communicate with him telepathically.

"This is Harry, as you know." Harry looked at the other occupants of the table at the sound of his name, the boy smiled at him, and Harry couldn't help but smile back. There was an awkward silence before Lucius spoke.

"Well I think we better get started on the food shall we. Dobby!" He shouted, Harry flinched, which cause everyone to turn in his direction. There was a crack and the elf had appeared next to his master's side. "We are ready for the food now Dobby."

"Yes master." There was another crack and the elf was gone. Severus patted Harry's back as an attempt to calm him, but he flinched at his touch, so Snape decided to leave it. The food came quickly and they dug in, it was a simple meal of roasted chicken, but for Harry it was one of the best meals he'd every eaten.

The adults talked amongst themselves in hushed voices, which Harry didn't seem to mind. The boy across from him tapped his foot on Harry's shin to get his attention.

"Is it true?" He whispered, his voice had a silky nature to it that was quite calming. "You're Harry Potter?" Harry nodded,confused.

"Um... yeah I am, you say that like I'm famous or something." Draco nearly snorted, didn't he know? But then he thought back to what he had overheard between his mother and father, that Harry had grown up with muggles.