Gunshot...Oh How Sad 4 Them

By the way, this chapter is gonna be shorter cus I'm kinda too lazy to write a lot. But the good part is I'll have more chapters!

So the next day, Julie and Aby decided to sit on their porch to have a nice cup of lemonade. This time it was freezing outside. It was even snowing. Oh, and all the reasons for their deaths are because of Crisansimon. Anyways, they were sitting and sitting, just waiting for a conversation to come by.

Suddenly, Aby said "Let's go look over the porch and see the beautiful scenery."

"No. I don't want to. I'm too lazy" Julie said while hitting Aby in the face. When she hit Aby in the face, it didn't really effect her because all her punches are really weak. You could say like a chicken trying to punch you. So they started having a fight. Julie punched and punched but nothing happenned to Aby. Aby kicked Julie but nothing happened. Finally, Crisansimon comes up to their porch and she's holding a gun. 

Aby and Julie said "Hey Crisansimon. Haven't seen you in such a long time. Oh, what have you got there?A gun?"

"Yes I do" she replied "And I'm on kill you" See here's another reason why the two friends are really stupid (Aby and Julie) because all they did was start to have another conversation with themselves while Crisansimon was pointing her gun at them and ready to shoot. BAM......... Oh too bad for them, the gunshot killed them.