When We Met

Two years after 7th year and Hermione was nowhere to be seen. Only she was, just had gone by a different name. Glamour charms help too and spell of her own making. Hermione was something no one, only she had thought of. She was a fashion designer and head of her own company. Dream Crafters was the one of most popular fashion company's in the Muggle world.

Hermione had gone by the name Cassiopeia Magique. she had knee length, dirty blonde hair, ocean eyes and average man height. She always wore something of her own making, slightly altered from the released versions and high heels. She is a pureblooded witch and last of her line.

Hermione was in Cassiopeia form and was making her summer collection. "A Breeze of Magic" came along well, half of it done. That was when the shop doorbell rang. Cassiopeia ushered all the models out and walked to the shop counter.

There a man stood a black suit on. She recognized it as a part of her "Men's Dream" collection, number 10. Platinum blonde hair with silver eyes, Hermione recognized him as Draco Malfoy. Draco looked at Cassiopeia and gulped. He must think she's a Muggle, well he is definitely wrong there, Cassiopeia or Hermione. "Hello and welcome to Dream Crafters boutique. How may I help you today" Cassiopeia said warmly with a smile and a thick French accent. "I have a business proposition for you. You could enter a whole new world, so to speak" Draco said awkwardly and carefully. Hermione decided to take him out of his misery, she took out her wand and put it behind her ear. He immediately relaxed at the sight of her wand. "How about we take this conversation to my office? We can speak about this other world" Cassiopeia said with a smile. They headed to her office.

Her office had pictures of her time at Hogwarts. A plain dark walnut mahogany wood desk, with a desk lamp. On both sides were some plush blue desk chairs. The pictures caught Draco's eye, they were of the Golden Trio, but in every picture there was Hermione. Something wasn't right, why would this French Witch have pictures of Hermione.

Cassiopeia had already sat herself down, she indicated for Draco to take a seat. He took it cautiously. "Why do you have pictures of the Golden Trio? Or, more specifically, Hermione" Draco questioned? Cassiopeia simply giggled, smiled and took her wand from behind her ear and flicked it. Slowly the hair shortened to mid back and turned to honey brown, curly as well. Those cold ocean blue eyes slowly turned to a warm doe caramel brown. She placed her wand on the desk neatly. Caramel met silver. Draco gasped and jumped from the chair, ran to Hermione and hugged her. Hermione let out a surprised squeak, after a moment she returned the hug. "Hermione" Draco whispered silent tears leaked from his eyes. He grabbed her, lifted her up, he sat on her chair and set her down his lap; he snuggled his nose into her neck. Hermione smiled, two years and that secret friendship still, was dear to him.

Yes, Draco and Hermione had a secret friendship, all through the years. Sometimes they thought of becoming something more, however, they did not want to be disowned by their friends. Every time they insulted each other they stayed away for a day then came and apologized. It was so hard for Draco to watch his aunt torture Hermione. He had suppressed the strong urge to kill Bellatrix, for her. They apologized through Patronus. Draco comforted Hermione whenever she thought she was ugly and unintelligent, which was often. Hermione comforted Draco whenever he thought he was his father, the one thing he didn't want to be, which was often.

They broke apart from the hug and stared into each other's eyes. Silver met Caramel. They did the one thing they vowed not to do. No matter how good it felt, no matter if it was so intoxicating that you never wanted it to end. No matter if the situation called for it, no matter if one yearned for the other's touch. They did it and it lasted so long, they did it, it filled all the requirements and more. They kissed sweetly, innocently and amazingly.

******************************************************************

Author's Note

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm dead, I'm dead because it was so adorable. I can't believe it, it was so absolutely positively adorable. If you liked this Share, Comment and Vote. Happy reading munchkins bye. (Do you like my name for you all? Write in the comments below).