Chapter 7:Demora

As promised to update this book

Some books will take later then this.

But new book 'Fake' is coming out soon do check out

POV Luna Russo

My legs were glued to the grounds of the territory of the Demora's,I was not sure if the doors to the mansion would be still open for me.After all I did not deserve to be accepted but this was my daughter,and she was equally his blood as Adriano.
My hands shook as I bit my lower lips as I lifted it towards the code box beside the electronic gates,punching the code I prayed it was still the same as it was six years ago.

The click and buzzing of the gates opening made me sign in relief,as the view of the mansion came in the far end,I bit harder on to my bottom lips.
I felt as if I was burning in the fire of hell,the flames melting me for my deeds which I Daily regret I should have listened to him.
But it was to late to regret!
I realised that two years ago!
And there was no turning back.

Each step I took i questioned myself if I should or should not go,the better option would have been to turn around and run off but I had done that a lot it was time to women up and face him,he deserved my explanation.He deserved a lot more.
My thoughts where cut short as the familiar wooden double doors came into view,the huge bull face with a ring on its nose glued to the door as a door bell.
Nothing had changed, from the red roses laid in the front to the house,but I wanted to see if the hearts changed or not.
The unlocking of doors made my heart jump in a uncertain speed,as I gulped the spit down my throats releasing my lips from my teeth as Ms Martha came into view the manager of cleaning her black hair was know covered in grey,she had freckles on her cheek bones covering her nose,her forehead held lines of tension.

She looked different then the care free bubbly women she was six years ago!

"Mrs D-Russo"She breathed out,her eyes widened,my heart pinched at the surname I still held of my ex husband,it was obvious why no one knew of my divorce or my daughter.
"Ms Martha..."I sobbed out my eyes watered from the tears I wrapped my arms around her as she did the same,it felt welcoming like I belonged her but I destroyed everything a long while ago.
"Why are you back?"Ms Martha questioned as we pulled away wiping my tears from my cheeks I bit my lower lips before opening my mouth.
"I came to see him."I blurted out as she froze she was in thoughts for a while before nodding her head disappearing into the ally way as I made my way towards the leathered 'L' couch.

"I see...You've arrived!"The familiar voice screeched from behind as I got up turning around looking at the women who I had never see before,her eyes were grey and held the dullness and anger,her face was pale with red full lips curvy body with average breast an a decent butt.
"Who are you?"I questioned ignoring her hateful words and the harshness in her tone,the way she stated it was clear she knew who I was.

"My wife!"Another voice spoke but this voice was hard to forget,it was a permanent voice which I can never forget like a mark.
"Ace...Your Married?"I questioned as he appeared from the dark,standing beside his wife as he arched his eye brows.
"Why?Do I have to run away like you to settle down."He spat out it was like a curse thrown at you,offensive and rude but I deserved this and much more.
"Br"My words where cut of as he raised his palm stopping me,
"Don't call me that!You lost the right a while ago."He yelled as if to make me hear crystal clear I was no longer part of the family.

"Your right!I lost a lot of right,I lost the right to be a part of this family,to be able to call you brother and Mr and Mrs Demora my parents."I sobbed as I looked down with uncontrollable tears running down my cheeks.
"If you know then why are you here?"he questioned and that's when I knew it's time.
"Me and Adriano got divorced six years ago, two years after we got married ,he wasn't the same man I knew and the day I realised my mistake it was a mistake gone wrong but out of the mistake I had conceived an angel,my daughter Melissa..."I paused tears had know come to a stop as I stared at the shocked face which was on their face.
"So you want money...Alfonso bring the check book!"Screamed ace his eyes not once leaving me,and the anger growing inside me was situation to remember.

"Here.Sir."Alfonso stuttered in fear handing the black check book with his shaking hands.
"How many zeros.Sister?"He questioned mocking the 'Sister'.
"I don't want your money.Ace.I want my daughter?"The last sentence had caught his attention,He knew Melissa was still a half Demora no matter how much he despised me at the very, I was deserved the hated,After all I ran away on the day of my alter.
"Where is my niece?"He questioned as I sobbed once again trying to form words but none came.
"WHERE IS SHE?"He screamed out his words echoing into the mansion as I gasped jumping back.
"She's been abducted by Adriano's enemy he can not do anything to find her I need my daughter."I cried as I fell to my knees needing and when it came I felt the familiar scent of chocolate.

Mother!