Chapter 4 : friends

Okay we arrive to my dad old car when he was a teen black with a green X going though out the car everyone has got in the car Sarah gets in last to sit in the passengers side seat and we drive off I drift out of the tunnel and on the way to the store a call comes in and it's my aunt Gwen so i answer and I say hi auntie what are you calling for and , she say tell you dad that me and the baby are coming to visit I drift in a parking lot and brake aunt Gwen when are you coming and why are you coming I say ,tomorrow and your dad told me where you guys live and ill crash in your room in fact I'm on my way now I press mute and get out the car and yell , then I press speak and I say okay see you in a couple hours press end call and go to the store parking lot and we split up except Sarah she stayed with me to get some snack and she say why do you want you aunt not to come right away because she has her kid and he has the same powers as Kevin and her and if he touch my omnitrixs he can get a hold to all the 1 million aliens I'm not doing it again I have to have to a shield on my watch so he won't hack it ! then I say so have you ever went out with anyone before no theirs no one that I like till know and with my overprotected brother so do you want to go out one Friday , she says don't you mean tomorrow, I say yes and can you help me prepare for my cousin that is dangerous she says anything for the well being of you my dad will freak if his home Is messed up so yeah okay I will have to pick up my aunt or my dad can get her and we can spend some time together , she said it would be great and we are about to kiss then Jr say what are you doing I say nothing he say back up off my sister I say she didn't say so I'm good , during training me and you are going to fight and if you hit banners Kid which are coming tomorrow you are going to lose by me all you see is a metal on my fist in you're face he calls his iron man suit to get him then he flies off and Sarah say you know you're going to bet him I know but he can upgrade his suit and bet me Down senseless she look around and kiss me and I enjoy it the rest of us get in the car back to stark tower we go.