YOU ARE MY WIFE!

CHARACTERS & FOREWORD:

Lee Jonghyun 

Park Chaeyoon 

The site, www.burningdesire.com, is where young, lonely ladies tend to spend their free time choosing their Mr. Perfect. It's an interactive site that let's you input several traits, features and details and see your "Ideal Type" come in 2D format. The image will be linked to the customer and shall only stay available for a day and will autmatically be deleted. 

THEIR STORY:

Chaeyoon was waiting for her friend in the coffee shop; boredom struck her so she emptied it out through her android phone. Out of all the sites she could go to, she chose to read about Personality Quizzes and stuff. 15 minutes into that and she found herself linked into www.burningdesire.com. It was her first time to visit that site but she heard about it a lot. However, she was momentarily stopped by her friend who already arrived in their meeting place. 

"Chaeyoon-ah!"

"Oh! You're earlier that I thought you would be Injeong-ah..."

"I ran as fast as I could, I know you hate waiting."

"You bet, I do! Let's go!"

The two friends set to do a weekend shopping, apparently because Injeong needed some "me-time" from her boyfriend. As they arrive in a boutique, Chaeyoon's friend indulged herself into the dress racks, leaving her holding her phone once again. She began choosing options for her "Ideal Man" starting from the face..

Hair - Dark Brown / Medium Length

Eyes - Dark Brown / Long Lashes

Complexion - Fairly White / Smooth

Nose - Small / High-Bridged

Lips - Medium Full

After completing the face options, she chose TALL as height, SLIGHTLY MUSCULAR as body type and entered SWEET, ACTIVE and COOL as personality traits. She also chose several extra options like PLAYS GUITAR, LOVES SPORTS, DEEP, SMOOTH VOICE and DIMPLES. But before she could even tick the word SUBMIT...

"Yah Chaeyoon-ah!"

"Oh? Why?"

"Which one's better? Do I look good in purple of in sea green?"

"Purple."

"What should I get?"

"I said the purple one!"

"Really?"

"Not! Sea green's better!"

"Aish! I'm getting the purple one~"

"You shouldn't have bothered calling me in the first place!"

"I know right?"

Both of them laughed. Then Chaeyoon shifted back and finally clicked SUBMIT. In a second, a notification with a link was sent to her inbox and it was what she expected - A HANDSOME YOUNG LAD HOLDING A RED ELECTRIC GUITAR.

The next day... 

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

Chaeyoon was still on bed and a knock on her door was something she didn't expect on a Sunday. She got up while fixing her hair a bit and wiping her eyes clear. Then she look through the peephole of her apartment's door and she was taken by surprise that a gorgeous man was right behind it. She hurriedly prepped herself, gargled, figer-combed her hair and in 7 seconds she was looking pretty decent. 

"What took you so long?" the striking man asked.

"Ah sorry I was... I just... got out of my bed..." Why the hell am I stuttering? And why the hell am I explaining to a complete stranger? 

"Then shall we go back to bed together? 

"EEEEEEEEHHHHHH~~~~!!!!"

Then the striking stranger flashed a smile and there appeared in his cheeks, a deep and cute dimple.

Chaeyoon's POV:

DIMPLE... DIMPLE... Why is this word humming in my head? AH!!! It was the last option I chose yesterday when I was at burningdesire.com. And looking at this man, he's so gorgeous~ AH!!! He's the man that was in that link (...)! Is this for real??????

---

"You're Park Chaeyoon right?:

"Right! B-But..."

"Ah, no! You're not Park Chaeyoon... You're... (chuckle) my wife! Let's go and make little Jonghyuns and little Chaeyoons now~"

"Hey! Stop it! S-Sto...."

Chaeyoon's words were halted as Jonghyun now cupped her face and planted a kiss on Chaeyoon's lips. She was in ecstacy having this man kiss her so passionately. She suddenly felt her own arms flung around Jonghyun's neck. The man's dimples, again, showed prominently just before she carried Chaeyoon and unto the bed they went. Jonghyun quickly took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. Chaeyoon was aghast as she saw Jonghyun's cock hard and about; she suddenly felt nervous. Upon realizing this, Jonghyun stopped what he was doing, instead, he reached for Chaeyoon's hands and pinned them at the side and continued kissing her hungrily. Chaeyoon responded and accidentally slid her thigh past Jonghyun's erection.

"Oops! Be careful, I'm carrying a very dangerous weapon..." Jonghyun teased.

"I can tell..." Chaeyoon managed to reply as she gulped down.

"Nervous babe?" 

"I don't really know..."

"My name's Lee Jonghyun, the name you want for a man like me. Everything you want is me. Everything you wished for a man is in me. Therefore, I'm yours. Park Chaeyoon, why are you gorgeous?"

"Gorgeous? Tch. I didn't put JOKER in your trait but why are you so great telling them?"

"I'm not joking. (Serious, lustful face) You're gorgeous because you're my wife."

Chaeyoon never felt this blissful all her life. She knows that it's only for a day and it was enough for a very active sexual adventure with Lee Jonghyun, the man he customized as his "Ideal Man". She went to sleep with Jonghyun hugging her tight, still naked, under her bed covers.

The following day...

Chaeyoon's alarm went on and it was 5AM. As usual, she wiggled around her bed first before opening her eyes and evading her bed.  But this day, she tried wiggling but she felt that something blocking her to do it. As she opened her eyes, she was surprised that Jonghyun was still there! 

"What do you want for breakfast, my dear wife?"

"Wait, I don't understand any of this!"

"Oops! My bad, I forgot to tell you. I'm supposed to be a 1-day trial only but since we had sex last night, I earn one more day!"

"So that means if we keep doing "it", you can extend your stay?"

"BINGO! Waaah~ My wife's so smart!"

Chaeyoon let out a deep sigh. She wasn't prepared for this and in a sudden "man figure" in her life that claims to be his "Ideal Husband". But in her mind, the littlest of her playful thoughts were making her realize that having sex everyday isn't bad. In fact, she likes it. No! She loves it!

END