Hide and Seek

Y/N POV

I grabbed the knife intertwining it with my fingers. I started cutting the rope until I was free. I soon started to cut the rope on my legs breaking free again. I fast but quite steps before looking at Jean's dead body and cried. Nobody deserves to go through this hell. I heard a door open and close upstairs thinking that Levi is in the bathroom. I quickly made my way to the door and open it slightly making sure he was no where near the basement. Of course I brought the knife with me in case he grabbed me. I notice that the bathroom door was closed so I make my way to the front door. After getting close I soon hear the toilet flush and start panicking, I ran upstairs quietly. Before doing that I closed the basement door. As I ran upstairs I went inside the guest room and close the door silently. I grab some blankets to make some type of long rope since the bathroom had a window. I grab the desk chair to keep the door close while making the rope. I soon hear Levi yell something.

"FUCK, Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Thank god I locked the door while closing it, if I didn't do that I would be in more danger.

I promise you, the song will make this so much better.

LEVI POV

I open the basement door after using the bathroom and washing myself off from all the blood. As I walked down the stairs I notice that the rope was cut, I realized my mistake of leaving the knife next to Y/N.

"FUCK! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I feel my eyes dilate and start giggling with a smirk.

"Playing a game of hide and seek are we?"

I grab a syringe from the medical kit and fill it with a drug that would put anyone to sleep. I slowly start walking door to door. I open my bedroom door and walk to my closet first opening it very quickly.

"Hmm where could she be?"

I soon walk to my bed and lift the sheets.

"Where could she be?"

I notice that my bathroom door is closed and open it. Unfortunately no one was inside. I start walking in the hallway checking each bathroom and hallways closet. I found nothing until I thought about the one place I didn't check, the guest room.

Y/N POV

I was almost done with making the rope and started opening the window. I was soon done making the rope and start tying it to the the bottom of the toilet. While I was getting ready to go down I hear three faint knocks on the door.

"Y/N~."

Shit! Fuck! I need to get out of here now!

"Y/N I know you're in there, just come out and I'll consider not punishing you ~."

As he said the word punish I felt a sharp pain my my leg. I was glad I found a small towel to wrap around my leg.

"Y/N this is getting frustrating, just come out darling."

I felt disgusted when he called me "darling."

As I went back to what I was doing I heard loud banging sounds on the door.

"Y/N COME OUT RIGHT NOW, I TRIED TO BE NICE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I'M GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE TO PUNISH YOU!"

I started going at a faster pace and soon started making my way out of the window. I kept hearing the loud bangs but decides to just ignore them. As I touched the cold concrete I realized I didn't have on my shoes but that doesn't matter right now, I started running into the small forest.

LEVI POV

I kept banging on the door and started hitting it with my body and soon opened the door. I checked under the bed and opened the closet. After looking and finding nothing I tried opening the bathroom door. I started banging on the door trying to open it but it was no use. I soon remembered I had the keys to every room in the kitchen. I quickly ran to the kitchen grabbing the keys and running back to the room. I put the key and started twisting the door knob but I soon realized the desk chair was gone and was on the door. I reached my hand to grab the chair from its place and threw it off. I checked the bathroom and noticed a rope made of blankets tied around the toilet and looked outside the window.

"Shit!"

I ran downstairs opening the back door and running inside the small forest in the backyard.

Y/N POV

I felt my heart starting to beat faster due to the fear and panic of getting to safety. I tripped a few times but quickly got back up each time. I kept running and running feeling a dark presence come closer but I didn't pay attention to it.

I'm going to make it....

I have to.