He'll Pay

LEVI POV

Tonight was the dance I was super nervous but also very excited to see how my Y/N would look. I was waiting downstairs in a dress shirt with a black vest and suit and black dress shoes.

As I waiting I quickly notice Y/N walking down the stairs with a white strapless dress and a messy bun that suited her very well

Idiot don't just stand there say something to her like she's beautiful or something, you look so stupid just standing there

Right I needed to say something unless I would look stupid (not like I already did.)

"You look so beautiful Y/N."

"Oh u-uh thanks, so do you, I MEAN YOU LOOK HANDSOME!"

I let out a laugh as I see a slight blush in her cheeks.

"Let's go I want to go to the park really quickly."

"Ok."

I open the door to the passenger seat to let her in. After she went inside I slightly ran to the driver's seat.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

I start driving to the park happy that the picnic set was still sitting there neatly.

"Did you set that up Levi?"

"Yeah, I figured that if we had to eat the snacks at the school we might as well arrive there already full."

"Yeah I wouldn't want to eat what they have anyways."

We walk out of the car going to the set and look at the stars while eating our sandwiches.

"That was really romantic and sweet of you Levi, thank you."

"No problem, anything for my Y/N."

We go inside the car and start driving to the school.We pull up to the school noticing Eren and Armin walking inside.

Imagine Eren wearing the suit without the top hat

They both turned and noticed my car and waved at us, of course we waved back. I opened the door for Y/N admiring her beautiful self one more time before grabbing her waist and walking inside with her. Suddenly I felt a tightness in my pants. Shit not now, out of all times why now?

"Hey Y/N."

"How about you go on ahead I just need to go to the restroom really quickly."

"Is someone nervous?" She teased

"Just go brat."

"Ok, I'll be waiting so don't take too long~."

"Yeah yeah."

Y/N POV

I laugh as Levi started walking to the bathroom and start making my way to the gym. It's kind of funny how they say there's no good aloud in there but they put out snacks during dances. As I walking I started feeling like I was being watched. I started realizing that I was being stared down by the one and only Jean ugh. I walk in a faster pace to the gym and finally reach the gym doors until I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Hey let go!"

"Shut up and just follow me beautiful."

I'd never thought I would actually be disgusted by those words, if someone else like Levi would have said that to me I would probably start to blush. But not this time. I try to escape his grip but it was no use. He took me to a near by alley and pinned me to the wall and pressed his lips on my own. Oh god this is disgusting. As he was kissing me I kicked him where the sun does not shine which caused him to let go of me. I made a run for it but he grabbed my wrist again and pushed me to the floor. He soon got on top of me and started to yell.

"GET OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW JEAN!"

"Oh come on Y/N don't be like that aren't you enjoying this just a little bit?"

"NO NOW GET OFF!"

"You know you're making me really hard with all that squirming."

"You disgusting piece of shit."

I kept trying to break out of his reach and kick him down there again and try to run again but since I'm not fast he pulled my leg and I soon fell to the ground blacking out.

LEVI POV

As I was walking out of the bathroom after finishing my little problem I see horseface looking at Y/N and following her to the gym. I followed him and noticed he grabbed her wrist. I ran following them both listening to my precious flowers protests. I was going to torture him in so many ways imaginable for touching my Y/N. I saw them turn to an alley and soon notice Jean smack his lips into the Y/N'S and I became furious until I noticed she kicked him, I was going to let her run and I would handle him myself but he grabbed her wrist again and push her to the ground. I quickly ran to the schools kitchen and grabbed a knife and ran back to where they were. When I arrived Y/N was on the ground knocked out with blood trailing down her face. This made so furious I walked towards Jean and knocked him out with the end of the knife so I could enjoy my fun when I got to my house.