Day at the beach

Today me and my boyfriend Brandon are at the beach for vacation. Oh yes my parents decided to go to Malibu California for a week in August which it's a great idea for me because I don't to deal with Mackenzie you know with the insults and others she done to me.

The reason why Brandon came with us because my mom let me choose one of my friends which is Brandon so it would be romantic a fun dork and a talented photographer on a beach hearing the waves of the ocean and watching a beautiful view of the sunset which there is no sunset right now but it will later on.

I also wanted to bring Chloe and Zoey too but mom didn't let me because it wouldn't be fair to Brianna. Yep mom let her bring a friend too on this trip. Mom took Brianna and her friend to the movies to see the new Princess Sugar Plum movie. Good thing mom didn't choose me to take her. 😁

At the beach me and Brandon are standing at the ocean holding hands. I'm in a blue bikini swimsuit and Brandon is in black swim trunks.

Then I felt someone splash some of the ocean water on me.
You guess it.

It was Brandon who was smiling.

"Hey you" I said as I was smiling too.

"What it's fun" Brandon said.

"Okay then" I said as I splash water at Brandon and he did it again.

We splash water to each other and giggling at the same time until the sun sets we decided to be done playing in the ocean and watch the sunset.

We went to our beach blanket put on our beach towels and sat on the blanket and watch the sunset.

It was the most beautiful sunset I ever seen in my life. It look like heaven to me. 😇

I turn my head to Brandon who look like enjoyed the beauty of the sunset so I ask him this

"Beautiful isn't it?" I blushed

Brandon look at me while blushing too and said

"Yeah but not as beautiful as you".

That made me blush even redder like a strawberry.🍓

We we just starring , blushing, and gushing and it feel like forever.☺️

Then we move closer and then...

Wait for it...

We kissed 💋

This isn't my first kiss, we kiss a lot of times before.

We broke the kiss and said

"I love you Brandon".

"I love you too Nikki".

After that we saw the sun disappear and it was becoming dark. Good thing there no clouds out because it became a beautiful starry night. We decided to lay down the blanket for awhile and stare up at the stars. I saw some of the star constellations like the Ursa Major and the Ursa Minor. I also saw the Pegasus and the Scorpius. Those are the only ones I know that is out there tonight.

I heard my moms voice telling us it's time to go. We still had our towels on and Brandon fold the beach blanket and pick it up and went back to the hotel with my mom, Brianna, and her friend.

At the hotel me and Brandon one room while mom, dad, Brianna, and her friend shared the other room next door to us.

Me and Brandon change into our pajamas and went to bed.

Today was a nice day at the beach. ☺️