V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 22

Start from the beginning

"So I was wondering... Can I pick you up at your house and go to school together?"

"Erm," I bit my lip because the offer is so tempting, but I wouldn't want to look desperate either. "Well, sure, I mean, if you're not busy, but it's totally fine if you don't."

"No, I insist." I hear him chuckling.

"Alright then," I replied, as passive as I can. 

"Bye then. See you." Gosh, why does his voice sound so.... irresistible?

"Bye." I managed to choke out. My stupid hormones is killing me. I mean, it's not my fault I have a thing for deep voices. His voice is like melted chocolate - smooth and sexy.

"Bye, girlfriend." And when he said this, I smiled to myself, remembering that we're a couple now. WHo would've thought? Me and Aiden?

"Bye, boyfriend." I replied, and shut the call.

I flopped back to my bed, feeling really pumped up. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I feel glowing, infact.

I hit the cold showers, singing my heart out, and even picked my best skinnies to wear to school today. Everything's turning up. This day is bound to be amazing.

I feel ecstatic to conquer this day-

As Aiden's girlfriend.

Oh shut up, my slutty subconscious mind. 

I skipped toward the dining hall, greeting my mom in a sing-song voice.

"What's up?" She asked strangely looking into my eyes and feeling my forehead if I have a fever or something.

"Nothing, I just... so love this day." I sighed romantically, thinking that any minute now, Aiden will be picking me up. And no, this is not an ordinary occasion of him picking me up.

This is him, picking me up, because of boyfriend duties.

Oh, I feel so amazing that I finally have a boyfriend! A hot boyfriend, I giggled to myself.

"You hate Mondays." My mom gasps.

"Yeah, not just this Monday." I smiled, taking a forkful of bacon shoving it in my mouth, then the door bell rings.

"I-"

"I'll get it!" I cut off mom and raced towards the door.

Inhale. Exhale. I pushed my bra cups up, I even wore a push-up bra today- and lowered my already low-rise jeans just a teensy weensy bit, fluffing my chocolate wavy locks before opening the door. I leaned on the doorway, puffing my chest up, looking at him with my most 'seductive' look, playing with the tendrils of my hair, before managing to say a quick, "Hey."

"Hi." He smirked, looking,,,, good as always, with his fitted V-neck striped tee, and khaki board shorts, and orange boat shoes.

"Hey." I tried again, puffing my chest.

He laughed at this, taking a step forward, while I gulped the lump in my throat mentally slapping myself because he's just so hot.

Too close!!!

My subconscious mind shouts. I just might kiss him with that look on his face.

He stepped forward again, his lips inching towards mine, making my breathing hitched.

"You look cute when you try hard." He whispered in his deep, hoarse voice.

He stared back at me, kissing the top of my upper lip, then my chin, and I moaned in favor of what he is doing. Now, I know the feeling of those sweet aches in my groin area.

He licked his lips, his eyes holding something dark - lustful perhaps, and it was scary but comforting at the same time, because I can do these things to him.

"Bacon oil." He managed to say, making me flush furiously, and him choking in laughter.

I swear, I just died in embarrassment right there.

**

Hi! Okay, i know, I know, I just wanted to end it like this with the whole bacon oil scenario.

I don't know, I just felt like chopping it up and making the suspense build up as gabriella tries to seduce the ever-so-attractive Aiden.

I know, this might be a short chapter, but I promise I'll make up to you, guys.

Anyway...

Still.

Vomments for this bacon chappie!

Well, forgive me, I am kinda craving for bacon right now, actually.