This isn't a very long chapter

LAST TIME

"TAKE OFF YOUR BLINDFOLDS!!" the DJ yell as I lift mine I come eye to eye with......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

KARKAT!!! ok now all confidence is gone even with me being shit face I got really anxious and unsure what to do so I kinda just was standing there with a crimson face staring at Karkat. he also had a shocked face but then he just smirked at my red face he grabbed my wrist and pulled me close and I gasp at the sudden action "y/n I didn't know you danced like that" he purred in my ear I could smell the alcohol he was drunker than me!!! (even if that was possible). you started to panic anxiety bubbling up in side you "excuse m-me but I-I need to g-get home n-now" as quickly as you said it you were gone. that night was the worst night ever 'I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT WAS KARKAT THAT I DID THAT TO' as you ran down the road towards your house you ran your hand through your hair as you try to think of what you just did. you see your house come into view and ran even faster, you stopped at the door panting to catch your breath as you reach into your bra and pulled out the house key (don't judge where else are you meant to put your key!!!) you swing the door open and shut it equally as fast. you rest your back on the door and slowly slide down until you're sitting on the floor "shit" was all you could say you decided that you would avoid Karkat as much as possible tomorrow. but wait why do I feel like something happening tomorrow uuuuumm.............SHIT I have work tomorrow I need to go to sleep, you got off the floor and ran up stairs had a quick shower, brushed your teeth and put you pj's on then got into bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

<TIMESKIP TO MORNING>

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

'some day I will end that alarm clock' you lazily swung your legs over the bed and walk to the bathroom mirror 'OH GOD I LOOK HORRIBLE' I walk over to the shower and quickly wash my body and hair and got dressed ready to go to work walking out of your house on the way picking up your keys and a (fruit of your choice). then head towards your work a maid cafe. you sigh and put your headphones on and listen to your favourite song while walking down the road to the small cafe.

<mini timeskip>

you took your headphone out and walked into the cafe where you were greeted by your bestfriend "HEY Y/N!!!" you look up at your friend and smiled "HEY!!!" you continue to walk to the staff room to get into your work clothes to start your day.

-------------------------------------------

HEY I told you that this wasn't a very long chapter but I would like to shout out to blueflameswolf for giving me the idea to have a maid cafe (the kinky one too) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thank you soo much for reading my book I love everyone (how isn't a bitch) and I talk to you in the next update!!!BYE