Pirate Percy x Reader Are You Brave Enough?

Start from the beginning

Percy POV

"I'm not a girl at all!" The figure lifted up his shirt showing off his fit male chest.

"Well ye look like a lass ta me" I looked at the golden blonde hair that rested atop his head but shivered looking at the pooling black ooze dribbling down his face.

"I'm BEN" his voice sounded dangerously mad. I thought being called a girl was a compliment in my case.

"And I be Percy" I raised my hand and took off my hat in a bow.

"Percy... Where have I heard that before" BEN tapped his chin and shrugged.
"Anyway let's get you to the mansion" 'I wonder what a mansion is' 'Is it a ship like Ms. Laughingstock?' I was interrupted from my thoughts by BEN's voice.

"Hey Percy, How did you get here?"

"Well me and the crew went to tis new shopping place and had found a funny looking television, I went and layed me hands on it and I went through it,which anchored me here." I was still a little scared of BEN so I thought carefully on what to do and say around him.

"So you can go through electronics like me, and give off different types of currents."He grabbed my hand, it sparked brightly causing a static warphole to burst to life.

"AHHH!" I screamed loudly as BEN ran into the warphole with our hands still intertwined, ending up in a strange house.

"What the hell? Percy you can stop screaming bro" BEN let go of my hand and the warphole closed behind us. I felt my legs stumble to the ground in a cowarding ball.

"Percy?" I whimpered again and turned away from him, I've never been so scared in my life. My mind began to reel glimpses of the things that scared me back at Candlecove, I began to sob.

"BEN IT'S FUCKING 4 IN THE MORNING! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" Another male voice was heard as he slammed open the door.

"Do you really think I cry in the morning?" BEN said unfaltered by the loud bang behind him. The male's blue face came closer to me,his eyes were also pooling with black.

"....what the-"

"P-please *sniff* don't t-touch me" I felt my body begin to tighten as my brown eyes faded to grey static. I began to tremble with fear.

"..BEN get out of here. He's going through something." The male knew what was happening to me, I heard the screams of the other dolls I was made out of. They sounded like them, I grabbed my knife slowly (yes, he picked up his knife when he dropped it 😊) my smile turning into a creepy frown.

"Percy? A-ou ok?" The shadowy monsters crept towards me. I couldn't move. I saw strings stabbed into my limbs, some being loose and hurt immensely or tightened and cracked my doll body. I watched over and over again as I witnessed Ms.Laughingstock catch on fire, her screams turning demonic as she was picked up, another face was squished on top, blood trickling down the sides as it held eye-contact with me. The entire time.

Why do I see these things. Why are we rejected.

"P....me?.....per....hear.....Percy can you hear me? Wake up child" I groaned and blinked at the bright light, a hand was resting on my bare chest inspecting the severe cracks littered all over my body.

"BEN?" I asked as my eyesight began to focus on a blonde figure across the room. He got up from his seat and walked toward me.

"You okay Percy?"BEN asked in almost a whisper looking sadly at me.

"Don't worry matey I've been through worse." I shakily grabbed BEN's hand, feeling his current dully throb against mine.

"....." BEN pulled his hand away,looking in another direction.