Chapter five; Punching the bad boy

Start from the beginning

"You don't have black heels....oh these'll work too," Lark murmurs to himself, he throws a pair of knee high boots back. They're black high heel suede, I take them in my hand and set them next to my bed.

"You might wanna wear long socks, oooh!" Lark exclaims, pulling out a small black purse.

"Take this too, but don't bring anything but your phone and emergency cash. Liam will obviously pay for dinner and what not and if he doesn't...it's not worth a second date," Lark explains to us, handing me a purse.

"If a guy doesn't pay for everything, he's either a dirtbag or broke and you don't want either of those things," Lark says, digging through my underwear drawer. Normally, I would tell him to get out but I'm too shocked to even form a sentence.

"Hm, wear this. Liam will definitely like it," Lark mumbles, taking out a black strapless bra and a black lace underwear.

He takes my hand and opens it, setting the things in them. He turns back around, grabbing some clips and hair pins.

"Wear your hair up, but leave it in a loose ponytail. You want to look prim but also like you're effortlessly gorgeous," lark says, finishing up.

That's when reality sets in for Lucy and I.

"What the hell?' I say.

Lark winks at us before exiting my room.

"Well, my brother just dressed you and that's a damn hot outfit too," Lucy says in astonishment and I nod.

{}

I look in the mirror, wow. The dress Lark had picked sat just above my knees, it's a dark blue that hugs my curves and has a ruffly top. The bottom is loose, I had set a black belt around my waist. I'm wearing a black cardigan that's going to go underneath Larks leather jacket. I have on the knee high black heel boots Lark gave me, they look good.

I look good, my hair is clipped up in a loose ponytail. My makeup is more of a natural look, I look amazing.

"Hurry up, Princess!" Lark calls from the living room. He insisted on staying to see his 'masterpiece'.

I walk out my room, Larks black leather jacket on with the small black strap around purse hanging off my shoulder.

Lark stares at me, his eyes wide and his lips parted. I'm blushing immensely as he takes me in, Lucy walks in from the kitchen and gasps. She just ruined he moment, nice.

"You look gorgeous!" Lucy exclaims. Lark shakes his head slightly before nodding.

"...yeah," he says, his voice barely even a whisper. I look down.

"Liam's probably outside," I mumble, going outside and walking down the steps. I put the jacket on, having the smell of Larks cinnamon vanilla cologne all over me. I take in his scent as I walk down the steps to the bottom. I see Liam sitting down on the couches, he's wearing blue jeans with a white shirt and a blue flannel.

I clear my throat, Liam looks up and his eyes widen.

"You look amazing," Liam says and I smile. He stands up, taking my hand.