"Wow, you're that tired? It's still early, it's like five minutes passed 7pm." Kim said to me.

"I am exhausted Kim, I've used up most of my energy from last night and throughout today. Tonight I just want to sleep. I want to get enough rest." I said to her.

"Sounds like you had the time of your life." Kim chuckled "I'm so happy for you, I hope you wore a sexy undergarments though."

"Well I was dressed for bed so they weren't exactly lingerie type sexy but they weren't granny sets." I chuckled after remembering Kim scolding me about my granny panties. "I don't think it even mattered what I had on last night anyway. It's not like it stayed on long enough to be admired."

"You're going to have to step it up now especially now that things just got more serious. You can't slack off with your appearance now, you have to always look attractive for your man."  Kim said to me. "You know how some women when they are just getting to know the guy they're always trying to be hot and attractive but once they get together and she get used to him, she starts getting too comfortable and began looking like those 1930's housewife? You better not become one of those girls now okay. Or else, you and I cannot be friends."

"Jesus Kim, sometimes I don't know what to do with you but I love your crazy ass." I laughed. "Don't worry I'll be taking your advice- got to always look my best for Sean. Anyway I'm going to get up now and go take a shower then see if I can assist Sean with anything in the kitchen- he's making me pasta."

"Morgan, you better hold on to him as tight as you can because Sean is the perfect guy. You've got to thank me for introducing you to The Sugar daddy club." Kim said to me and I could hear the laughter in her voice. "I suggest that you pay me back by giving me you and Sean's first born."

"Then I'm afraid you might have to wait for a very long, long, long time before you can get any repayment." I laughed. "I'll text you tomorrow okay? I've got to go."

I got up and took a shower before putting on one of Sean's old shirts before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey," Sean greeted as I entered the kitchen. "I thought you were going to stay upstairs and I'd bring the food up for you."

"I came to see if I can help you with anything." I said to him.

"It's okay, the spaghetti and pasta are almost cooked and I've already made the sauce. What you can do now is sit over there and watch me finish up dinner." Sean said to me.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," I smiled while sitting on one of the kitchen stools. "I'm already enjoying the view."

After dinner was ready, Sean and I ate then clean up the kitchen and the dishes before going back upstairs. Sean went to take a shower while I brushed my teeth, braid my hair then went back to bed and waited for him. While I waited for Sean to come out, I decided to call mom and check up on them. I know she'd be worrying if I hadn't contacted her. Being an only child growing up, I hardly spent much time away from home and whenever I do, I'd always be calling my parents or them calling me to see if I was alright.

"I was wondering if you weren't going to call." Mom answered the phone.

"Hi Mom, how are you?" I smiled at her greeting.

"I'm good. You?"

"Awesome. And dad? Where is he by the way? Is he working tonight?" I asked her.

"We're both alright. Your dad's upstairs, still upset that you're sleeping out." Mom said to me.

"Why? It's not like you guys don't know where I'm at. I'm with Sean. " I said to her.

"And that's the issue he's having. Is baby girl is sleeping out at some guy's. And he's listing all the characteristics of the male species...where is Sean by the way?" Mom asked.