Father! Jonathan x Mother! Reader

"Hi hun." You said scratching your head as you sat up in your bed. Your husband, Jonathan Combs, just groaned. You smiled. Today was the day you were going to tell him the big news.

        "(Y/N)? Why is there a stroller in the living room?" He asked as you both made your way to the kitchen.
         "Oh, I'm not sure, go check it out." You cheekily smiled.
          "Uh huh.." he said suspiciously making his way over to the stroller. You were scared of whatever his reaction may be, but hopefully it's a good one.
           "Keep looking~" all of a sudden he stopped. He covered his mouth with his hands and looked up at you, you couldn't tell what he was thinking, making you scared.
             "(Y/N)!!!" He yelled. It didn't sound bad.
             "Y-yes Jonathan?" You stuttered.
              "I'm going to be a father?!" He yelped, then ran over and pulled you into a hug. That's a good sign, "How, when? Wha-"
               "I figured out last week and I ordered a stroller to surprise you!" You said.
               "I can't wait..." he mumbled and then you heard him say something to his friend 'Sock'. You always told Jonathan that you believed him but you really just thought he was crazy. Who cares, he's a father now!

Cringe Ik