Let the haunting begin

I woke up the next day, wayyyyy early, five thirty four the time was! Anyway I couldn't get back sleep, I was half asleep so I didn't remember about the "haunted house" until way after nine am, I just had a granola bar for breakfast and I found a lot......a lot of messages from an unknown person, i never took my eyes off my phone, dare I blink...I my shaking hand reached for the phone, I stared at the messages for a while, until I clicked...

"Hi it's Amy I got a new number"

Phew! The worried expression got wiped off my face, I slouched back down, I was messaging Amy for about until five pm after them messages, until I decided that I needed tea, so I just made myself a quick mugshot, I couldn't be bothered to make anything different to be honest, because I was still messaging Amy, I ate it, and threw on an ugly green shirt and grey sweatpants and a little coat that I love .3. 

It was eight pm, and as I live pretty far away from Povey road, I decided to walk now, I left my bag, I figured I wouldn't need it, after what seemed like miles of long walking, I met her there she was waving at me ferociously like I was some sort of celebrity, but I guess she was excited to I let her off acting like a fool, she looked like she belonged at a fancy dress party, she was wearing a red body hugging dress (despite the fact that nettles shrouded the area) and some red flats, and a black leather jacket, she looked betterly worse than me...brambles blanketed the gate, so we stumbled over the fence, and what lay upon our eyes was terrible...