29.

Stretching my arms out with a groan, the sun is beginning to rise outside of Grayson's window. I seem to have woken Grayson as well, because he quickly wraps an arm around me, pulling me into him and burying his face in the crook of my neck.
"Lets skip school" he mutters in a raspy voice. Grayson in the morning is definitely a sight for sore eyes, and nearly impossible to turn down. "We can't"
I sigh, grimacing with disappointment. I would love nothing more than to lay in bed with him all day with no interruptions. I glance at the time and notice that is only 6 am. I decide to take advantage of being awake by taking a shower. Wiggling out of Grayson's strong hold, I push his hair to the side and place a kiss to his forehead. He hums in response and I make my way to the bathroom down the hall.

I select a calming playlist on my phone and set it onto the counter. After I get the water to a good temperature, I pull the sweatshirt I took from Grayson's floor over my head before stepping in. I close my eyes as I let the hot water ingulf my skin. The heat feels so good against my sore body from my restless night with Grayson. I reach for the body wash I keep here for times like these, and slowly sway my hips, humming to the music. John's Mayer's "Your Body is a Wonderland" can be heard faintly behind the running water. I jump when I hear the bathroom door open and close again. "Gray?" I ask in a questionable tone. Suddenly the shower curtain is pushed open and I'm met with a naked, puffy eyed Grayson. "Mind if I join you?" He asks running his long fingers through his messy hair. I give him a smile and a quick nod, moving over for him to step in. I return to what I was doing, but as I'm about to squeeze some body wash into my hand he stops me by grabbing my wrist "let me" he softly whispers taking it from my hands. I bite my bottom lip in anticipation as I look up at him through my lashes. "Turn around" he twirls a finger at me as he tells me to do so. I do as I'm told, feeling him lean down to place a kiss to my neck letting it linger "your body is a wonder, I'll use my hands" he sings quietly onto my skin causing instant goosebumps to form. He then slowly massages my peaches and cream soup onto every inch of my skin. I throw my head back onto his chest, taking in every one of his movements. I let a small moan escape my lips when he reaches my breasts. It's almost pathetic how quickly he can get a rise out of me, and he definitely knows it. "Goddamn you're gorgeous" he almost whines, spinning me around to face him. I'm surprised to see the look on his face. It's not lustful or harsh. It's soft and inviting. His hand goes to my neck, swiping his thumb across my bottom lip. I hold my hands out in front of me, and he squeezes some body wash into them. I start with his v-line, then his abs up to his chest, feeling every divot and muscle. His eyes don't leave my hands as he captures his bottom lip between his teeth. "Now you smell like me" I giggle, then wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He gives me a flashy smile before his lips land on mine. I've grown to feel safest when kissing Grayson. His lips are something I will never be able to get enough of. They're intoxicating. We stay with our lips molded together and hands roaming each other's bodies until the warm water goes cold.

Author's note: this chapter is way shorter than intended. I already know what I'm writing next, and if I didn't separate it, it would be way too long.

Hint: E might find out their little secret