lonzo ball

I hope you like 💕  -kawhi

I slowly paced back and forth.  I couldn't believe my boyfriend right now. Lonzo and I have been dating for 3 years and ever since he has been traded to the Lakers,  he's been acting differently.  He looked towards me and said " look, Riland, I swear she just a dancer I know from the team, she's nobody" I rolled my eyes and sighed "lonzo, really if she's nobody then why is she texting you so late at night " I ask him. He rolled his eyes " Do you want to see the messages, Ri?"
He says unlocking his phone handing it to me.

I slowly scrolled trough the messages. My mouth slowly opened, I realized that I was wrong, the messages were nothing more than just texts about practices, but couldn't let lonzo know that he was right and I was wrong. I handed him the phone back. "whatever" I say walking out the room. He followed behind me with a smirk on his face, "I know I was right." He pulls me in to a hug " you were just jealous" he laughs "OK, you were right this time, but if I catch you you forreal you not going to be laughing, " I say giving him a look " but forreal you know I love you and would never  jeopardize our relationship." Lonzo says looking into my eyes " I know,thats why I love you too." I say pulling him in for a kiss.