Saved chapter 2

•chapter 2•

I woke up the next morning to my 6:30 AM alarm going off, ugh time for SCHOOL (hell).

I get out of bed,tripping over my school bag in the process and walk to the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and quickly wash my hair and body,I jump out and wrap my towel around myself walking back to my bedroom.

After I've blow dried my hair I get clean underwear out from my draws, putting them on I hop over to my wardrobe and pick out my outfit for today; plain black leggings, a white crop top, leather jacket and my white converse.

To say I wasn't looked after I had good clothes (mainly because I got myself a job as a waitress at 'Nico's Italian dream' a Restraunt down the road from my house.)

Anyway, I grab my make up bag and apply some black eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes and the top (winged) I apply some mascara and finish it off with some red lipstick. Damn I look good!

I leave my hair to fall natural down my back, grab my bag and head out.

As soon I as get downstairs I check the time it's now 7:35, I head out the front door trying to make as little noise as possible.

As soon as I'm out I walk down my street to the bus stop just in time, the bus comes to a stop and a great huddle of people get on, I wait and get on last.

When we arrive at school I am one of the first ones off of that bus, it reeks of sweat. YUCK!

I head off into school and walk to my locker, waiting for my best and only friend Annabelle.

Once Annabelle arrives I open my locker,grab my books and we walk off to first period, casually chatting about the schools newest couple football star Aiden Barrow and head cheerleader Tanya Hue. The schools new 'golden couple' ugh, puh-lease Tanya is the most fake person I know!

Once we get to first period Annabelle and I walk to the back of the class and find two empty desks, we sit next to each other and place our books on the table.

"Hey did you hear about the party at Callum Dintons house last night? It was supposed to be mental!" Annabelle exclaimed.

"Yeah I did, if only we were invited"

"Ugh I know right! Stupid Tanya telling him not to invite us! Ahh he's so dreamy" she sighed dreamily.

"LUNA, ANNABELLE STOP TALKING RIGHT THIS INSTANCE OR I WILL SPLIT YOU TWO UP! THIS IS NO TIME FOR CHATTER, WE ARE HERE TO LEARN THE IMPORTANCE OF JULIUS CEASER!" Mr Barfinoffy shouted.

"Sorry sir" we both answered simultaneously with our heads down. I could feel eyes on me from everyone in the classroom. Everyone except a boy on the other side of the classroom, I've never seen him before. I wonder what he's like.

I'll have to try and speak to him later on.

A/N

Ok so I'm sorry this is short but I've been quite busy. I'll try to upload again soon!

Vote

Comment

Share

-G x