"You are very welcome, darling," he said. "I don't want to leave, though."

"I know. But I'll see you in a week," Bree said, stroking Harry's face.

"But then I'll be leaving for two months," Harry frowned.

"Ah! Don't say that!" Bree exclaimed. "I'll see you on Sunday!" She kissed him one more time and got out of the car. She waved to him as he pulled away.

She turned away and walked into the restaurant. Even though it was supposed to be a small place, but the place was packed with teenage girls. As soon as she came in, the girls started crowding around her, asking for pictures and autographs with Harry Styles' new girlfriend.

She sighed and thought, Will I ever get used to this? And thus started Bree's new job.

*1 week later*

Bree had missed Harry more than she had thought she would. When Sunday finally arrived, she was almost so excited she couldn't function. Harry had called every night to talk, and apparently their shows went well.

After taking a shower on Sunday morning, she got dressed in the dress she was going to wear for her voice recital. It was a light blue and green floral summer dress that a dad, if she had one, would criticize for being too short. She paired this with a light yellow cardigan and some black flats. Her hear was curled loosely and she wore a little bit of make up.

She looked at herself in the mirror and hoped she looked decent. Bree grabbed her little yellow purse and her phone and went downstairs to wait for Harry. Mrs. Keller was already at the church where the recital was taking place, getting the last minutes things done. This was quite a big deal for Bree and any other voice student at her studio. They had all been taking singing lessons for years, and their senior recital was their last time to perform for their friends and family. Each student got their own recital, in which they sand four songs of their choice, accompanied by their voice coach.

Bree turned the corner and saw Harry sitting at the kitchen table, looking as handsome as ever in his suit. "Harry!" she cried and ran over to him. He stood up and pulled her into a hug, burying his face into her neck.

"Bree. I missed you," he mumbled as they hugged. She pulled back, planted her hands on each side of his face, and kissed every inch of his face. He grinned and pulled her into one long kiss.

When they pulled apart, Harry looked her up and down. "Well, you look absolutely stunning," he smiled and stroked her face.

"You do too, Harry," Bree smiled and ran her finger down Harry's light green tie. He sucked in a breath. "We match," she mused.

Harry grinned shyly, "You're mum might have given me a hint of what color you were wearing."

Bree rolled her eyes, "Come on. Let's go." Harry took her hand and they went out to Harry's car. Harry opened the door for her and let her in. As he backed out of the driveway, he took her hand again and squeezed it.

"I missed you so much, "Bree said, remembering her awful week of work and college preparations.

"I missed you, too, Bree," Harry said, squeezing her hand again. "How was work?"

"It was boring," Bree shrugged. She didn't hate her job, she just didn't particularly enjoy it. Plus, add screaming girls on top of that, it made it a little hard to concentrate sometimes.