Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The next morning I was woken up by Skylynn. She wanted to play horses with me.

"Sure sweetie. Let me get dressed."

I told her.

"Okay I'll be downstairs."

She giggled and ran out.

I quickly through on some leggings and a blue top with a black north face to go over it.

I waked downstairs into Skylynn's room and began to play horses with her.

I remember when I was little all I use to do was play horses so I can relate to her.

"You sure do like horses!" I laughed.

"DUHH!"

"Your so cute! I'm going to go get some breakfast do you wanna come?"

"No thank you."

"Ok I'll be downstairs."

I walked downstairs and grabbed an orange. I don't really eat a lot in the mornings.

Elizabeth came down the stairs with her black purse in one hand and her keys in the other.

"Kylie, I'm going to work. Make sure Skylynn goes safely with the babysitter."

"K."

Elizabeth was just like my mom. I treated her like I knew her my whole life and was completely confortable around her.

Hayes came walking down the stairs. I looked up from my phone and smiled.

"Morning." He smiled grabbing a box of cereal from the pantry.

"Morning."

He looked at my orange and tilted his head like something was wrong.

"What?" I asked.

"That's all your eating?"

"I don't eat much in the mornings."

"Oh ok."

He sat down next to me and started to eat.

"Doing anything today?" He asked.

"I hardly even know anybody in this town." I joked.

"Is that a no?"

"Yes it is."

"Good, cause I have plans to take you somewhere today." He smiled.

"Sounds good."

I was actually really excited to spend more time with Hayes considering I had a little crush on him but still I didn't know if he was the one.

HAYES POV*

I really like Kyile. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. I'm planning on taking her to the beach today and hopefully at sunset I can ask her to go on a date with me.

I'm a little nervous though because we just met a few days ago. Maybe this is going to fast.

"When are we going?" Kylie asked.

"Now?"

"Ok. Anything I should pack?"

"Bathing suit."

"Be right back."

"Grab mine too!" I screamed up the stairs.

KYLIES POV*

I think I might know where Hayes is taking me. Maybe the beach considering he told me to bring my bathing suit.

I went upstairs and got my bathing suit and then went to Hayes door to find his. I opened the top drawer to see all of his underwear and beside it his bathing suits.

I quickly grabbed his bathing suit and then shut the drawer. I ran downstairs and handed him his bathing suit.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Your welcome."

Nash dropped us off at the beach after a long car ride of Skylynn singing.

We both got out and walked towards the water. While we were walking I felt Hayes hand slowly attach to mine. I looked up and him.

"Is this ok?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

We got down to the water and laid out our blanket and cooler. The beach was really crowded because it was the weekend.

Hayes grabbed my hand a pulled me towards the water.

"It's to cold."

I took my hand away from his and laid down to finish my tanning.

He made a pouty face and I started to laugh.

He picked me up and through me over his shoulder and walked towards the water.

"HAYES! LET ME DOWN!"

I demanded while laughing alittle.

"Nope!" He laughed.

He through me into the water carefully and then laughed.

"I hate you."

"Please don't hate me."

He made a pouty face and then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

I quickly splash him in the face and started to laugh.

"Payback!" I laughed.

He splashed me back and we went back and forth for awhile.

The sun started to set and we were laying on the shore looking at the waves curl under the beating sun.

"It's so beautiful."

I stared at the waves.

"Not as beautiful as you."

Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

I started to blush.

"Awww Hayes!" I smiled.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked up at him and smiled.

"Kylie..."

"Yeah."

"I love being with you."

"Hayes..."

"Yea?"

"I do too."

I lifted my hand from his shoulder and looked into his ocean blue eyes.

He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately and softly. It was so perfect I loved it. It felt like our lips were meant for eachother.

"Kylie, will you go on a date with me please?" He asked.

"I would love to Hayes."

For the rest of the time we sat there holding hands watching the sun go down until everybody had left the beach and we were the only ones left.

************************

EEKKK!!!!! THEY ARE GOING ON A DATE!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Next chapter will be up tomorrow 💓 LOVE YOU ALL!