Aaron and Mark meet

Me and Aaron are still together. I enjoy his company. He said he's taking me somewhere, but won't tell me where.

"You ready?" He asks as he looks at me.

"I'm kind of scared" I laughed.

"Well look"

"Whoa... "

We're at this huge fair.

"Like what you see? " he lightly pushed me.

"Let's go!"

After a few hours there we drive back home

After a few hours there we drive back home. When we get back to my house. I noticed Joey wasn't here. I let out a long breath. Aaron must of seen.

*Aaron's POV*

Y/n didn't look OK and I was confused why. But then I seen he wasn't here. Oh.

"Wanna come in?" I look at her confused.

"Yeah, sure" I say getting out.

After a hour of making YouTube videos for my channel, broadcasing and baking cookies. Joey walks in and looked around until he saw us and his face went red!

"What you looking around for Joseph?" Y/n says sarcastically.

"Well i-l heard noises from in here and um I was scoping out the place" Joey said unsteady.

"Really? Well we made cookies so come eat some." She says in a petty tone. I already know that she knows whats going on.

"Well I got to go outside and lock my car tho" he said clapping his hands together.

"We live in a nice neighborhood, you're ok." Man shes on his ass!

"Ummm ok. He takes one, sits on the couch and immediately starts texting someone.

She looks at me and frowned.

What a L he took

"Joey let's play some cod." I said trying to get him off his phone.

"Wait a minute Aaron!" He says kinda aggressive.

"No, we should play now before 'its too late'." I said reminding him I could tell y/n in front of him.

He turns around and shoots me a look.

"OK let's do this then." He said turning around.

Y/n went upstairs because she got the hint.

"What the hell dude?!" He says facing me.

"You're gonna take a big L when you lose her dude. She's amazing.... Should of seen how she looked at the party. But you were too busy with what's her face! "

"Shhh she might here"

"That's all you're worried about!?"

"Aaron she won't leave me" he smirked when he said that.

I couldn't take it anymore.

*y/n POV*

I was upstairs texting Mark about the last couple days. He asked if I did it yet. No was all I could say. I just need the right time that's all.

*Marks POV*

Y/n was hurt, and I didn't like it. She still hasn't confront Joey about whats happening. So I'm driving to her house so I can.

I get there and a guy with dark hair answers. Must be that Aaron dude.
I asked if he can get y/n. He looks at me and asked if I'm Mark.

"Yeah"

"What are you doing here?" It wasn't in a rude way so I asked this first.

"What y/ns told me, I guess you know about Joey?"

"Yeah and I don't like it"

"Well that's why I'm here. I told her if she didn't do it then I would. So soon as she comes down here I'm busting him out." He wasn't shocked at all.

"I'm in"