His head nuzzles into my neck as I do the same, "I missed you, so much Ash," He mumbles into my skin and  I tighten my hold, "I missed you too, but you knew I couldn't stay there, right sweety?" I raise my head to look at him, and he nods into my neck before raising head and looks down at me, "Yeah, but next time? Give me a heads up so I can say goodbye?" He smiles slyly and I chuckle, "Yeah, okay Baby," I pat his shoulder with and eye roll, "Next time." And we start walking towards the locker room with his arm slung around my waist still.

I don't think I'll ever have to leave here unless college is in another state, or they find me. But, by how they treated me and how they expected me to act, they're either better off because they couldn't give a less fuck. I mean, they expected me to have

"I have to get change, you can wait outside the locker room so I can change and we can catch up, yeah?" I question and he nods I turn around, but he stops me from entering, my hand on the door and I turn to him with a raised brow. "Yes?"

He looks down as he scratches his neck, "Um, how's, um," He clears his throat and straightens his poster looking at me, "How's Kasey?" He gulps and I grin a toothy one as my lip ring lightly scrapes against my tooth and I play with it, between my teeth. I knew he still liked her, he always had a crush on her, the way he would stutter slightly or how flushed his face would

d get when he's near her, he just never had the balls to actually ask the girl out.

"Why don't you see for yourself, we're going to my house anyways, I have to get my uniform for my job at the sports store." I say. Sports store, predictable right? It's good on the discount, but my boss or supervisor, whatever, is around my age and the biggest flirt ever, sometimes I play along but it gets annoying at times, y'know?

He nods his eyes lit up like a kid waiting for Christmas, "Yeah, that'd be great." He says, shoving his hand into his front pocket.

"Good, I'll be right out." I walk in and start to get dressed.

LUIS' POV

"Man! Over here! I didn't knew you knew my girl." Kailem says, waving me over.

His girl? They're together? Did she cheat on him with me?

That thought makes me smirk, that's probably why she didn't want anything to do with me, because, let's face it, its me. I walk over in front of them, he has his arm slung love her shoulders as she grimaces.

I look at her and see all the details of her body. The way her curve are in an hour glass shaped figure, her flat stomach has indents of abs a the sides from her waist to hips, and at her hip is yet another tattoo in cursive.

My only limit is my soul.

She has a pair of short athletic shorts, showing of her long tan legs, there's a little heart in the inside of her knee colored in in black, and on her ankle is the guy of DreamWorks. The on in the beginning of evey movie where there's a guy sitting on the crescent moon fishing.

I look back up and see the tattoos of birds on the inside of her arm and the old fashioned key at the beginning swell of her breast. She has this gold chain in the crevice of her cleavage and at the end is the gold ring with a sapphire gem,

"Are you done?" She rhetorically asks, and Kailem tightens hi hold to get her attention to raise his brows at her outburst. He leans to her ear and whispers something that names her sigh. She looks at me with those eyes, dark brown, with specks of hazel.